The Official 2024 NFL Thread

'24 will bring who knows what to the Browns-- Hoping we stay healthy and our QB doesn't have any more issues...

49ers have bad karma for leaving San Francisco. The team name should change to California 49ers or Golden State 49ers.
Since 2014 they have a winning record, 3 division titles, and 2 NFC titles. Karma is not the word I would use.

CMC also fumbled.
The Chiefs game plan seemed pretty straight forward. Stack the box and make the 49ers beat you in the air.
They also basically took Deebo out of the game, hence the Jennings breakout game haha

IMG_6162.jpeg

They also basically took Deebo out of the game, hence the Jennings breakout game haha
Wonder if any of that had to do with the injury?

I hate to admit but Cam Newton was right. If SF won last night it would not have been because of Purdy, it would have been because SF is a great team.

I like Purdy and he is a cool story but he is an avg qb at best. SF is ready to win right now and probably for a couple of years, if McCaffrey can stay healthy. If I'm SF I'm going all in and signing Kirk Cousins. Talk about the perfect qb for them. Hell I'd trade for Dak if I could find a way to fit him in the cap.
Im sorry, this is pretty hilarious to me.

The Purdy hate is amaaaaaaaaaaazing out there 🤣

Kirk. Bahahahahahaha

Can we get credit for Romo....

no nevermind, I don't want that. Can't believe I even posted that.
I can’t believe you did either 🤣🤣

Kirk. Bahahahahahaha
I don't get the hate candidly, I thought he played a pretty good game overall. He put them in a spot to win the game, and while they failed to convert on a couple red zone attempts I truly didn't see him make many mistakes.

and Kittle was non-existent.

I can’t believe you did either 🤣🤣
I should be banned. Wonder how long it will take for mod ward to get to that hehe

I don't get the hate candidly, I thought he played a pretty good game overall. He put them in a spot to win the game, and while they failed to convert on a couple red zone attempts I truly didn't see him make many mistakes.
I’m convinced it’s one of those things where it’s just become trendy to hate him just because.

Blows my mind.

Kirk. Bahahahahahaha
I dont get it.

So many other QBs just get a free pass to suck, but Purdy gets the hate.

You would think he was the 1st overall pick and a massive bust.

Yes he was. Kind of saw that one coming he's been very up/down all year
I expected some more out of him on this stage.

I dont get it.

It amazes me to watch. He was good this year. Full stop.

Yes he was. Kind of saw that one coming he's been very up/down all year
He has games where he goes off, but he is so much more utilized in the blocking game than the other big names TEs in the league. Most of his efforts go unnoticed.

I did not I had the under on his receiving yards haha
Make It Rain Money GIF

It amazes me to watch. He was good this year. Full stop.
Meanwhile, Justin Herbert who has done nothing continues to be talked about as being a sleeping giant waiting to go off.

I dont get it.

Dollar for dollar Purdy is the best value in the NFL.

Meanwhile, Justin Herbert who has done nothing continues to be talked about as being a sleeping giant waiting to go off.
BuT thErEs sO mUCh MOrE pOteNtIaL!

Back