The Official 2024 NFL Thread

As a Panthers fan, I don’t have high hopes for 2024!

world fails GIF
Accurate

Hoping the bears can maybe have a incredible season and be a wild card contender this year.. hahah I know.But I’m maybe one of the few looking forward to the UFL.I will give that league a chance and just pick a random team to follow.Not sure about the televised scheduling.Looks like it will be a guessing game which games they show weekly

I don't care who wins, but i am very excited to see which celebrities and popstars date players next year

As a Bears fan I have no clue what to expect right now. The next 2 months will shape the next 5-10 years

I’m gonna call it now - Chiefs don’t win the Super Bowl in the ‘24 season.
Only if Joe Burrow stays healthy 😉

As a Bears fan I have no clue what to expect right now. The next 2 months will shape the next 5-10 years
What do you want to happen? What do you do if you call the shots?

There's a QB with a lot of arm talent, and a QB from North Carolina available. What could go wrong?

What do you want to happen? What do you do if you call the shots?
I would have fired Fluss and hired Vrabel first of all.

But as we stand at the moment, Fields needs to go and draft a QB at 1 and then a /WR/T with the next pick

I would have fired Fluss and hired Vrabel first of all.

But as we stand at the moment, Fields needs to go and draft a QB at 1 and then a /WR/T with the next pick
Fields has talent.He has zero offensive line

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Fields has talent.He has zero offensive line
Never said he doesn't have talent. I've said forever on here that they need to turn him loose, but they never did and the line gave him zero time.
At this point the step backwards for a rookie isn't going to be all that different to the production we've gotten out of him so reset the QB clock and take a shot with a new guy

Ready to see what the Colts and Bengals do in 2024!

Can confirm that THP Fantasy Football is back in 2024.
As you have probably already seen, one league will have a THP Experience around it unlike anything before with Adam Rank from the NFL Network, live draft and playing Ballyhack Golf Club.

We will also have our regular THP Leagues, and they are once again sponsored by Edel Golf.

Man that game was not very exciting until it was...turned out to be a decent game.

I hate to admit but Cam Newton was right. If SF won last night it would not have been because of Purdy, it would have been because SF is a great team.

I like Purdy and he is a cool story but he is an avg qb at best. SF is ready to win right now and probably for a couple of years, if McCaffrey can stay healthy. If I'm SF I'm going all in and signing Kirk Cousins. Talk about the perfect qb for them. Hell I'd trade for Dak if I could find a way to fit him in the cap.

49ers have bad karma for leaving San Francisco. The team name should change to California 49ers or Golden State 49ers.

I hate to admit but Cam Newton was right. If SF won last night it would not have been because of Purdy, it would have been because SF is a great team.

I like Purdy and he is a cool story but he is an avg qb at best. SF is ready to win right now and probably for a couple of years, if McCaffrey can stay healthy. If I'm SF I'm going all in and signing Kirk Cousins. Talk about the perfect qb for them. Hell I'd trade for Dak if I could find a way to fit him in the cap.
Was Purdy the reason for their loss? I would think CMC having his worst rushing game of the season played a lot in to it, and give credit to Spags and KC defense for holding them in check all night.

If it wasnt for a trick play TD pass from a WR, the game isnt close.

Was Purdy the reason for their loss? I would think CMC having his worst rushing game of the season played a lot in to it, and give credit to Spags and KC defense for holding them in check all night.

The 49ers line play on both offense and defense controlled the first half of the game and the Chiefs were fortunate to be down only 7 points.
The second half was a more even game but in the end Mahomes, Kelce, and the Chiefs O-Line stepped up to close it out for the win. This one was a fun to watch Super Bowl.

CMC also fumbled.
The Chiefs game plan seemed pretty straight forward. Stack the box and make the 49ers beat you in the air.

CMC also fumbled.
The Chiefs game plan seemed pretty straight forward. Stack the box and make the 49ers beat you in the air.
Yep, they werent going to let CMC beat them by himself.

The 49ers line play on both offense and defense controlled the first half of the game and the Chiefs were fortunate to be down only 7 points.
The second half was a more even game but in the end Mahomes, Kelce, and the Chiefs O-Line stepped up to close it out for the win. This one was a fun to watch Super Bowl.
I didnt have a dog in the fight, and did not care who won. As a casual spectator, it was a great game.

Back