The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Silly Kings. Don’t you know you can’t look sided eye at McJesus in Edmonton or it’s a penalty

Until he’s on your team
I still don’t like his exposed wrists. Annoys the heck out of me.

I used to whack every guy who tucked their jersey up like that.

Great period out of the Oil, easily could be 4-0

Until he’s on your team
absolutely not.

Licking dudes, cheap shots, dives, cowardly actions.. None of those are outweighed by the skill/pest tier he brings to a team.

absolutely not.

Licking dudes, cheap shots, dives, cowardly actions.. None of those are outweighed by the skill/pest tier he brings to a team.
Okay, I agree with the licking and dives. I hate that nonsense.

It's just lame. Waste of talent.

I'd rather not watch hockey than see that.
That’s what makes it so bad. The guy has talent and could be just a solid respectable player

It's just lame. Waste of talent.

I'd rather not watch hockey than see that.
Yep. Totally agree with you and @Jtubb17. He’s really talented but this garbage just tarnishes everything.

McJesus to Hyman. What a duo. Wow.

Weak call. Englund ran Hyman right into Talbot.

Wow. 4-0 Edmonton. Nice pass.

Great shot by Anderson to get the Kings on the board. L.A’s turn for 4 goals in 30 min?

Toronto takes one away from L.A. 🤬

You are not allowed to use your hand to knock the puck into the net
His hand was on the stick and he was moving the stick in position for a tip. Not enough to overturn the call on the ice imo. If he let go and moved just the hand or had the hand open as if trying to grab the puck, ok.

f**k Vegas

2 angles clearly show the hand hitting the puck not the stick, bad break for sure but pretty clear with the quick review

2 angles clearly show the hand hitting the puck not the stick, bad break for sure but pretty clear with the quick review
Agree to disagree. It did clearly hit his glove. Rule says it’s only disallowed if “intent” is to hit with the hand specifically

Reactions: MH
Back