The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait TGTT, when the Steeler were lookin bad your cable went out, now they have a good play and its back on?! whaaaa?

Wait TGTT, when the Steeler were lookin bad your cable went out, now they have a good play and its back on?! whaaaa?

Storms aren't stagnant, they come and go. I turned on the radio when the TV was out.

Is it possible to have super bowl hangover when you lost? Cause the steelers aren't as impressive as last year imo.

:rolleyes:

Farrier plays hard. Even out of bounds.

Kevin

Did your cable just go out again?

<--------- Thinks he's in either a parallel universe or "Bizarroworld". My Bills are 3-0. Could they seriously be better than the 2-14 I predicted? LOL... guess so... 3-13? I'm enjoying this ride while I can. Man they are resilient.

Alex

Well the Colts need to force a fumble or its game over

Well the Colts need to force a fumble or its game over

Too bad, man. They played a tough game. I would have loved to see them beat the Steelers.

Kevin

:whew:

Steelers pulled it off but sure wasn't pretty.

That was a great game, and as much as I love the Colts I expected them to get pummeled tonight. That was an exciting game and I hope it means some better games as the season goes on. I would not be against seeing Painter get a shot at starting, with some more reps at practice he couldn't be any worse than Collins, and showing that he can get a TD in the end zone may have earned him a start. Great fight by the Colts, that was still fun to watch even though we lost. You snuck one away TGTT, it was fun trash-talkin ya a little bit.

That was definately a good game. I enjoyed it thoroughly. The Colts put up a better fight than most thought I'm sure.

Great win for the Packers today. The Bears played tough but even a great defense is going to have a hard time stopping all the offensive weapons that the Packers have and its kind of hard to compete when you have a QB like Cutler and no running game.
Its still early but the Packers are definetly playing like champions right now.

Colts and steelers game was painful to watch.. More painful was Kerry Collin's performance

What an ugly Sunday Night game. I am looking forward to tomorrow and seeing what the Cowboys can do against the Deadskins

Where are the calls on these high hits on Collins?! This is what the Steelers resort to when they are losing...take out the other team

Nah, that's just hard hitting football.

Kevin.

Kevin is right. Those arent late hits, just tough football. I have a feeling if the Colts were hitting Rapistburger, you would not be too upset.

Great win for the Packers today. The Bears played tough but even a great defense is going to have a hard time stopping all the offensive weapons that the Packers have and its kind of hard to compete when you have a QB like Cutler and no running game.

I know right? I mean they have 'one of the best in the league' and he is splitting carries. That just shows you how amazing their running game is. :act-up:

I don't think it is so much a late hit as it was a high hit, almost as if they were trying to hit him in the head. Collinsworth even commented on one of them that it could have been called.

Colts and steelers game was painful to watch.. More painful was Kerry Collin's performance

You have to start to wonder if the Colts are just going to go with what they have and limp through the season, or if they look to make a move? Surely they cant just basically give up on the entire season...can they?

I think they can and will. Collins is an 'attempt' to be competitive but it's not going to work. At some point they should see if Painter can play at all but I expect that they already know he can't which is why they signed Collins in the first place

You have to start to wonder if the Colts are just going to go with what they have and limp through the season, or if they look to make a move? Surely they cant just basically give up on the entire season...can they?

Eagles and tOSU are both terrible, its gonna be a long winter. Maybe I will take up curling.

I don't think the Colts will make any moves to acquire a new QB. They are still hopeful Manning will be back, and whether or not he comes back I think they know they are going to be out of the playoff race either way, so they will ride out the season and get a good QB in the draft to work under Peyton for a few years.

I don't think the Colts will make any moves to acquire a new QB. They are still hopeful Manning will be back, and whether or not he comes back I think they know they are going to be out of the playoff race either way, so they will ride out the season and get a good QB in the draft to work under Peyton for a few years.

Manning is done for the season. By the time he could come back, there would be no point in running him out there and risking further injury. Colts need to draft a QB, but they have A LOT of other holes to fill as well.

It really is amazing at how different a team the Colts are without Manning. His play covered up some glaring holes they have.

Hey 2010... I figured you'd be making the worst post of the week and I was right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back