The @MSEASU & @Doubleb21 chasing 5 competition

There were rumors of some Bisselling going on out there.
Mayhem What GIF by MOODMAN

Had a good weekend of golf and my pending cap just dropped to a 6.7! Shot a 75 today. I am not going to lie i was wanting the even par round Lol. I had 3 birdies and just missed 2 others. My driver is working very well and the new irons have helped increase my GIR a lot. I have been even par 3 times now on the front 9 on some different courses. Back to practice tomorrow on the putting green and then picking up my new FW woods In the aft!

Made it back to the range for another session this evening. I went through some irons then spent more time with the new fw Woods. I finished up the session with greenside chipping.
IMG_4882.jpeg

Love seeing the work you guys are doing and the caps going down. Great stuff. Keep it up! Let's see another match!

Love seeing the work you guys are doing and the caps going down. Great stuff. Keep it up! Let's see another match!
Thank you and early March I think is the tentative plan!

A few range sessions this week and great round yesterday. Today is Golftec and sim practice. Ready for AZTHP league tomorrow.
And especially our next match @Doubleb21 .

goodfellas GIF

Well today’s round started well with a 1 under front 35. I then got an absolute beat down on the back for a 48 lol. A couple of wrong club choices put me in some situations for some doubles. I started to calculate what I needed to score to stay under 80 and it went south. I did learn a few things that will be worked on asap.

FW bunkers from 40 yards out to say 125 yards. I had this shot 3 times and did not get on the green once.I was fringe one time short 15 yards one time and picked one so clean I went 20 yards over the green.

I need to play the shot in front of me and think about that shot not anything else. Easier said than done but I need to change my mindset. My swing is fine but when things go south a bit I think about the swing not the shot.

I still had a great day on the course with @Wildcat and @Roadrunner.

Well today’s round started well with a 1 under front 35. I then got an absolute beat down on the back for a 48 lol. A couple of wrong club choices put me in some situations for some doubles. I started to calculate what I needed to score to stay under 80 and it went south. I did learn a few things that will be worked on asap.

FW bunkers from 40 yards out to say 125 yards. I had this shot 3 times and did not get on the green once.I was fringe one time short 15 yards one time and picked one so clean I went 20 yards over the green.

I need to play the shot in front of me and think about that shot not anything else. Easier said than done but I need to change my mindset. My swing is fine but when things go south a bit I think about the swing not the shot.

I still had a great day on the course with @Wildcat and @Roadrunner.
It’s so much fun watching you and @Wildcat absolutely nuke your shots! You definitely ran into some bad luck on the back nine, but still played well today.

Small bucket range session this afternoon just getting the feel going. I then spent about an hour chipping with the 54-58 wedges. If the rain holds off I’ll be chipping and putting again tomorrow.

Beautiful day for a range session. I spent a few hours hitting every club in the bag. I really worked on my weight transfer and practice swings to get the feel. It was a good day striking the ball. I also worked on wedge shots at 100 yards and 75 yards since there was some greens with flags in them. Finished up with chipping mostly with my 54T for distance control and high shots with the 58. Lesson day tomorrow and while i have a few things i want to work on with him we will make sure the weight shift and sequence is good before we do anything else.

The airbase is just south of the range and they were doing heritage flights today and they had a F22 flying. That is one badd azz plane! The range is right by the flight path so it was like a mini air show today. Love the sound of that plane!
range3.jpgrange4.jpg

Starting to see glimpses of better play yesterday. Also driving the ball longer than I remember, so hopefully that’s the case. Just putted today and figured out a set up issue and then started draining putts. Almost ready for the match next Saturday. Although for some reason @Doubleb21 always has home advantage.

Starting to see glimpses of better play yesterday. Also driving the ball longer than I remember, so hopefully that’s the case. Just putted today and figured out a set up issue and then started draining putts. Almost ready for the match next Saturday. Although for some reason @Doubleb21 always has home advantage.
Larry David No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

The reason is because it is half price down south. :ROFLMAO:

I just need a plan for hole 4 Saturday and I’ll am all set.

I just need a plan for hole 4 Saturday and I’ll am all set.
You know what Mike Tyson says right? LOL

It is going to be a great day. I spent 2 hours putting yesterday heading to short game now for awhile.

Headed to my lesson it the rain should be fun! Hitting the putting green this evening and tomorrow is go time!

Sewailo 10am tee time!

Back