The @MSEASU & @Doubleb21 chasing 5 competition

No blood on 10 I am still 3 up

I liked out my putt give one back I am 2 up on the 12th tee. Time to go on a birdie run

Still 2 upon the 13th tee no blood on 12

My short 9 iron cost me I am 1 up now on 15th tee.

Let get within reach then throw on the heat again.

We are even lol time to settle back down.

I make a 20 foot putt for birdie on 16 I go back to 1 up!

We both par the par 5/16 onto the hard par 3 17th I’m one up with 2 to play

We both par the par 5/16 onto the hard par 3 17th I’m one up with 2 to play
Kobe Bryant GIF

I made a ridiculous up and down sunk the 15 foot for par save and win 2/1! Always great day with @MSEASU on the course.

@Doubleb21 how is the driver working?

The driver with the LINQ shaft was freaking money today. I pounded some drives way down the FW. I did have a couple go to the right side and I pulled one left. No rotation on the left miss and the right side is my letting my head get in front of the ball. I settled back down and smoked a few more. I think I should dedicate this win to @Golfers Anonymous for the help with the Shafts he let me try!

Irons were my tough spot today just not consistent. Chipping was good and putting was solid. I made the par save putt on the 17th from about 15ft or so to seal the win. The LAB DF stays in the bag it just works so good.

@MSEASU always battles and brought it back. You can never ever count him out. I LOVE playing match play with him and glad we have some fun while doing it.

A huge thanks to @oumagic @Tee/Ski and @MSEASU i got to try out a lot of new gear today and it was fun! We did a small range session after the round trying it all out lol. There is going to be some swapping stuff in my bag and will get that sorted out very quickly.

The driver with the LINQ shaft was freaking money today. I pounded some drives way down the FW. I did have a couple go to the right side and I pulled one left. No rotation on the left miss and the right side is my letting my head get in front of the ball. I settled back down and smoked a few more. I think I should dedicate this win to @Golfers Anonymous for the help with the Shafts he let me try!

Irons were my tough spot today just not consistent. Chipping was good and putting was solid. I made the par save putt on the 17th from about 15ft or so to seal the win. The LAB DF stays in the bag it just works so good.

@MSEASU always battles and brought it back. You can never ever count him out. I LOVE playing match play with him and glad we have some fun while doing it.

A huge thanks to @oumagic @Tee/Ski and @MSEASU i got to try out a lot of new gear today and it was fun! We did a small range session after the round trying it all out lol. There is going to be some swapping stuff in my bag and will get that sorted out very quickly.
That win is all you and the work you’ve been putting in.

Back at it today. I started lessons again last month and the first three rounds of the year have been terrible. I can’t find the center of the face. Can’t get off the tee, it’s very frustrating. I know I have to keep working at it though. Just looking at path on trackman today. Trying to get club to drop way behind me and then turn through. It’s a super hard move for me and I’ve lost at least 30 yards on every club.

IMG_0170.jpeg

Don’t stress it @MSEASU you are making a change and it will pay off. Keep working

Hit the outdooor range this afternoon to keep working swing change drills. Finally was getting my 7i back to 170yds. Still can’t hit driver though. Thinking the drill is making me very flat and my timing is off.

Putting practice today. I feel i could of putt better over the weekend and i wanted to really work on 10 feet and in. My lag putting was not bad this weekend at all. I got the mirror out and spent an hour getting my set up dialed back in. We finally had a nice day here at 65* so it was great to be outside in the sun!

Today was all about using my Tour Aim in the back yard working on my takeaway. Lots of reps keeping the club head out on the way back. I am going to make this part of my practice each week to break the inside move I fall back into. Tomorrow is more putting practice then range work starts on Thursday.

Back