The Most Anticipated Club of the Next Year

+1 forgot to have this on my list as well
cause that driver is freakin' hawt dude! it also has some cool technology.

I know who makes it and Im not a huge fan of them but this driver and its options intrigue me.

oh, I ma not saying you shouldnt just cause of the brand, I just wanted to hear some reasons why. But this interests me

Not to mention the options for shafts that they have available for it. That's what I've been hearing a lot of more so that they're excited about the shafts.

For me:

Mashie
Burner 2.0's
R11
Srixon ZStar driver
CG16 irons

oh, I ma not saying you shouldnt just cause of the brand, I just wanted to hear some reasons why. But this interests me

Yeah me too. And like spank says TONS of shaft options for it. Im just super intrigued.

I am really hoping this year in Florida to get an understanding of golf shafts. I went to the outing last year with the same hope but got a bit overwhelmed at the demo day and missed out. This year with it being a full day I will be certain to get my time in all areas.

exactly....the shafts were listed and pictured in the latest Edwin Watts catalog and they all look pretty sick!...definitely intriguing especially with the different head size options too
Not to mention the options for shafts that they have available for it. That's what I've been hearing a lot of more so that they're excited about the shafts.

For me:

Mashie
Burner 2.0's
R11
Srixon ZStar driver
CG16 irons

Srixon Z-Star Driver.

I've got to ditto this one. Z-Star driver looks great and the options that come with this driver are out of this world.

CG16 irons
Steal somebody's used 2.0 at the outing
Interested to see what Cobra/Puma has for the 2011 golf season !

also looking forward to seeig if other companies go with better stock shaft options a la Cleveland and Callaway and if their drivers will be offered in 460cc and somethign smaller (430-450cc) as well.

so, do R11, new Titleist and new Srixon drivers have the same amount of possible customazations or one more than others?

The Mashies are at the top of my list.
New iron offerings from Cleveland, TM and others are 2nd
Third would be the new drivers like Srixon, Callaway and Cleveland.

I´d say getting shafted:D with a Miyazaki C.Kua, probably with the launcher.
The Mashie would be nice to try as well.
Also have to get serious into getting a new putter.

Hmmm, I´m curious if the Miyazaki would work well with my 4dx CYG evolver............really like that driver.

so, do R11, new Titleist and new Srixon drivers have the same amount of possible customazations or one more than others?

My guess is no theyre not the same but at this point we dont really know. The Titleist is the one that comes out the soonest out of the three, so we'll know about that one first.

My guess is no theyre not the same but at this point we dont really know. The Titleist is the one that comes out the soonest out of the three, so we'll know about that one first.

yeah, and based on what information i have found it looks like the R11 and the 910 will be the most "customizable", but that's pure speculation on my part. i do know that the titleist has an incredible selection of stock shafts.

Well, I havent heard of this club coming out but I ma really anticipating that TM will bring out a CS ghost. I want one NOW! THinking about calling the Molinari brother and asking him to send me one.

yeah, and based on what information i have found it looks like the R11 and the 910 will be the most "customizable", but that's pure speculation on my part. i do know that the titleist has an incredible selection of stock shafts.

Do you think that the Titleist stock shafts are anywhere near what Miyazaki is putting out?

Do you think that the Titleist stock shafts are anywhere near what Miyazaki is putting out?

Maybe not better but you can get Project X, Mitsubushi Diamana Red, Blue and White and the Aldila RIP all stock. Not too bad.

i don't know to tell you the truth. i have hit the RIP shaft and quite liked it but nothing i've hit compares to what i have in my driver right now. i will say this though, the diamana whiteboard shaft interests me a lot.

If they are real-deal PX, etc shafts, then they should be pretty awesome. It all comes down to what works best for the golfer. Like I said earlier, hopefully they make the adapters easily available for customers that want to try out other shafts.

Maybe not better but you can get Project X, Mitsubushi Diamana Red, Blue and White and the Aldila RIP all stock. Not too bad.

The PX and the RIP will be the real deal. The Diamana's(Ahina, Kai'li, Ilima) will all be made for shafts which may or may not be a big deal. I'm interested in the Kai'li made for to see if it plays at all like the real deal, and the PX.

The PX and the RIP will be the real deal. The Diamana's(Ahina, Kai'li, Ilima) will all be made for shafts which may or may not be a big deal. I'm interested in the Kai'li made for to see if it plays at all like the real deal, and the PX.

Ohhh yea, I'm getting the R.I.P in a Cobra S2. I cant wait to see the club, the tips for the Cobra were nearly impossible to find.

The RIP is a nice shaft. Just a little too stout for my swing.

Gonna have to say the entire Z Star line...

I'll add the Adams F11 to my interested list. I was impressed with the 9064LS.

Why didn't you say anything? I would have gladly let you take some swings with it!
I should have put away the driver at the turn and only played that wood, I think I would have done MUCH better that way.

Thanks gus! U were killing that thing every time you hit it- nice draw too! I can never put away my driver no natter how bad I'm hitting it lol.

I meant I wanted to hit it on a monitor see what kinda numbers I get diff from my r9. But thanks anyways! Maybe I'll take a few swings the next round we get out.

I want to hit that Mashie but I don't like the headcover, maybe I'll look for a THP animal to hide it haha

I'll add the Adams F11 to my interested list. I was impressed with the 9064LS.

same here andy! that F11 is something else, i'd love to see one in person.

i spent a lot of yesterday doing slews of research on the new titleist 910 driver. everything i have read is positive and glowing. it's also freakin' hawt!!!!

Back