The Most Anticipated Club of the Next Year

the Hammer II

They are coming out in 5 days so i dont know if they count for this list or not but , my # 1 by a long shot is
Wilson Staff's Di11's .

Here are the rest in no particular order :

W/S DXI Driver / fairway woods and maybe the hybrids although i think i will stick with my fybrids but , definently checking out the driver and 3-wd .

W/S FG Tour wedges , i am really excited bout these sexy babies but , not excited bout their grooves so. I may get some new TW9's and maybe 1 FG tour.

Cleveland's new driver really intrigues me

Mashie
Sirixon Driver (though it isn't likely to be purchased)
Cleveland drivers (see how the golf community receives them)
CG16 irons
TM forged
NC putters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Mashie
2. Machspeed driver

after seeing RXGUS hit that superfast 3wood - i am adding that to my list - id like to see what kinda numbers i see with that.

In no particular order

Powerbilt 2011 Air Force One N7 - V2
Cleveland superlite driver
Srizon Z Star
Bobby Jones superlight driver
Callaway diablo octane

Srixon Driver
R11
Diablo Octane
TM Forged iron line
CG16 wedges (boo conforming grooves)
New Bridgestone B330
New TM ball
New Miyazaki offerings
Spinner shafts
Vibrant (qualify?)
New Sligo thread dyed shirts (again, qualify?)

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

I'll be on a new staff deal in 2011 so I'll end up with an entire new bag. I'm torn....Ping is one option and it's actually the one I would choose. But TMAG is the other. I've hit the forged iron and it's mmm,mmm,good.

plus TMAG's putter line-up isn't my up of tea so....

dilemma.

The entire R11 line

Nike VR Pro Blades, then the mashie. Not looking forward to the white R11 cause of Cobra's limited edition ZL. The all white looks terrible. Haha

Last edited:
I am excited about Clevelands entire new line. I prolly have to go with the ol Mashie . I want some new hybrids

I am looking for a fairway wood first and then maybe a driver, so here is what i am looking forward to

Callaway Octane
Srixon Z-Star
Cleveland Super Lites

R11 for sure!
Mashie

R11 driver
Srixon Driver
S3 fairway
Mashie Hybrid
MP 11 wedges
Mizzie JPX 800 Irons

My big bug bear for 2011 though is going to be shafts rather then clubs

after seeing RXGUS hit that superfast 3wood - i am adding that to my list - id like to see what kinda numbers i see with that.

Why didn't you say anything? I would have gladly let you take some swings with it!
I should have put away the driver at the turn and only played that wood, I think I would have done MUCH better that way.

Looking forward to seeing:

The new Srixon driver
New Cleveland Drivers
Cleveland Mashie

Nike VR pro II driver
Nike VR Pro wedges
Srixon Z star driver I will have to hit, most definitely...

i'm set at irons, wedges, 3w so i'm most anticipating the new R11 driver from taylormade. i wouldn't care if it was pink or purple, they make good drivers. i guess what i'm anticipating the most is whether or not my current shaft/tip will be compatible. i might be a little annoyed if it's not.

Considering what state my bag is in....I'd say the latest revision to my list would be:

driver (R11, Diablo Octane Tour)
3w (Diablo Octane Tour, new Nike 3w v. 2011)
hybrid (Mashie)

After Saturdays round my list now looks like this:

Drivers:
R11
910 D2

Hybrid:
Mashie

Last edited:
I was interested to see this....why?

cause that driver is freakin' hawt dude! it also has some cool technology.

I was interested to see this....why?

I know who makes it and Im not a huge fan of them but this driver and its options intrigue me.

Back