The Morgan Cup with Cobra over the years

I meant every word… That’s how much it means, a part of me will never get over Mossy Oak. I won’t even play it on the PlayStation.

View attachment 9256816
I remember this pic from the live thread well. I was so sorry for how you must have been feeling, but then again, you'd given it your all and the team was fantastic in their fight.

I mean one was bitten by a snake and still fought to win his match
:oops:

You and the other caps have lead great teams and there's an amazing path for those of us coming afterwards to follow and expand.

A lot of history here. I need to stroll back through that 2020 thread and relive some moments there. Such a great experience and one I’ll never forget.

Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive
I’m pretty sure you’ve never jumped as high I saw you jump when that one dropped in the past 20 years 😍

Also all the PGA pros there that weekend too. I remember riding the hotel elevator with Justin Rose.
I almost took Rose’s face off opening the bathroom door 😂

One of my favorite pics I took from ‘21
1713012088718.jpeg

With Morgan Cup signups now live, I figured I'd post my bookmarks on a single thread. That should get you pumped to sign up :D
I've been going through the live threads in the years when the Morgan Cup has been held with Cobra as the partner, meaning from it's return in 2017.

There's a whole bunch of legacy here, so enjoy like I did going through them.

2017 Live Thread
2018 Live Thread
2019 Live Thread
2020 Live Thread
2021 Live Thread
2022 Live Thread
2023 Live Thread
Thankyou for doing this. Always loved the look of Forged Tec, especially in Copper. Wish my Back would allow me to play more than 1 round or I would have thrown all my Hats in for this fantastic event. Maybe one day we'll have Tag events, Tag, you're in. 😀
Good Luck everyone.

I’m pretty sure you’ve never jumped as high I saw you jump when that one dropped in the past 20 years 😍
240 lb old white guy got hops..

Another memory of 2021 was the practice round and having a 20 MPH wind in our face on every single hole. It was weird.

I meant every word… That’s how much it means, a part of me will never get over Mossy Oak. I won’t even play it on the PlayStation.

View attachment 9256816
I love that venue. It’s kinda crazy too given the location.

Another memory of 2021 was the practice round and having a 20 MPH wind in our face on every single hole. It was weird.
I totally forgot that. What weird weather that was for the weekend. It’s still really hot that time of year. And it was basically wet and cold.

I totally forgot that. What weird weather that was for the weekend. It’s still really hot that time of year. And it was basically wet and cold.
Yes as a midwesterner who had never been to the desert at all I was not expecting wet cold weather.

Day one final hole on the 9th green.
3721.jpeg

Out of all of the THP events, this is the one that seems the most like a fraternity.

I was gone for a little bit so missed this thread. So good! Thanks @Inioch for putting all these in one place.

I had a 2 week period last year where I wasn’t playing golf. The bright side is it let me go through every single one of these (I think except for 1) and it was a total eye opener on the Morgan Cup and the following it has with THP. Again sooo good!

Will try to remember to bump this again when the teams fill out for a history lesson for participants.

It is interesting to go through these old events and see who is still around..

I was gone for a little bit so missed this thread. So good! Thanks @Inioch for putting all these in one place.

I had a 2 week period last year where I wasn’t playing golf. The bright side is it let me go through every single one of these (I think except for 1) and it was a total eye opener on the Morgan Cup and the following it has with THP. Again sooo good!

Will try to remember to bump this again when the teams fill out for a history lesson for participants.
These will be a required reading list 😂

Thank you for putting this all in one place, @Inioch ! The first thing I did when I found out I was going to the Morgan Cup was go back and read through each of the live threads. It really brought to the forefront the legacy that is the Morgan Cup and tall task before me. I am hopeful I can continue on the legacy that has been built by those participants in previous years.

Back