The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you drunk this morning? You don't think it's odd that out of the 50 rounds of golf me and my brother have played since the MC announcement that I'm still undefeated? I'm not that good. It's b/c he does get fazed. And apparantly it only happens with me. I hate it. I've seen him play outstanding golf, when we aren't competing. I won't say kmac and I win handily, but we will get at least 1/2 a point. I'm ready to play some golf man!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Hahaha. I was on some flexeril. I just think One-T is coming in feeling like the underdog and it will serve him well. I didn't say they would win. I just said it would be a tight match.

Hahaha, its funny because youre travelling NORTH to go to Florida. /weird.

I really can't believe in less than a week I'll be traveling North to meet up with fellow Morgan Cuppers for a practice round or two. This event, the dinner, the media day, the friends... will be epic and I can't wait.

We're all winners.

QQ,

I know that there will be a ton of live coverage, but will there be a way for people who were forced to miss some of the coverage to make that up somehow?

I know that there will be a ton of live coverage, but will there be a way for people who were forced to miss some of the coverage to make that up somehow?

Of course. While the media day will not be able to be saved, there are many other parts of the media day that are being filmed for use the following week. So you will get a ton of those videos post event.
As for the on course coverage, there is a small delay in what you see and what transpires live. We will have a full description coming up, but everything will be able to be watched from the beginning no matter when you tune in.

There is so much irony in this thread I chuckle a little each morning.
Cry a little too, but mostly chuckle.
Usually at my opponent to be's expense, but that is to be expected.

Thanks JB, I appreciate it.
Of course. While the media day will not be able to be saved, there are many other parts of the media day that are being filmed for use the following week. So you will get a ton of those videos post event.
As for the on course coverage, there is a small delay in what you see and what transpires live. We will have a full description coming up, but everything will be able to be watched from the beginning no matter when you tune in.

Moisture wicking man-bra.

Posted via Tapatalk

Hahaha. I was on some flexeril. I just think One-T is coming in feeling like the underdog and it will serve him well. I didn't say they would win. I just said it would be a tight match.

It will be a tight match on the range, but once Kmac and I put our tee's in the ground on the first tee, it's on like Donkey Kong!

It will be a tight match on the range, but once Kmac and I put our tee's in the ground on the first tee, it's on like Donkey Kong!

He was rather mean and threw barrels at people. I expect some barrel throwing to be done and some white flag waving. I mean after all, it is puttin4boyscamping

He was rather mean and threw barrels at people. I expect some barrel throwing to be done and some white flag waving. I mean after all, it is puttin4boyscamping

I love the fact that puttin4kumbaya and One-T(mex) are the favorites in this match up. They have the pressure of living up to their supporters, impressing the Colonel, and somehow, getting that elusive win over me off their backs. That's a boatload of pressure. I'm sure they'll be fine. I also love how the RealDeal gets overlooked. He's going to be a fairway finding machine.

Skim alert , is the matches head up, or handicapped

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

The Real Deal being overlooked is scary. The man eats rusty nails and washes them down with gasoline. If that does not trump a raw egg, I don't know what does.

I love the fact that puttin4kumbaya and One-T(mex) are the favorites in this match up. They have the pressure of living up to their supporters, impressing the Colonel, and somehow, getting that elusive win over me off their backs. That's a boatload of pressure. I'm sure they'll be fine. I also love how the RealDeal gets overlooked. He's going to be a fairway finding machine.

I don't think your underdogs at all. I do think I am gonna show up to play in tmc. Being number 8 on my team, the 2.5 points I get are gonna help. Its on, nice one-t is gone...from here on out call me....the mechanic

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Skim alert , is the matches head up, or handicapped

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Straight up matches.

I don't think your underdogs at all. I do think I am gonna show up to play in tmc. Being number 8 on my team, the 2.5 points I get are gonna help. Its on, nice one-t is gone...from here on out call me....the mechanic

You and Jake are definitely favored. I've been told so by many of your supporters and mine. It should be a great challenge for Kmac and I but we're ready to take down puttin4twoglovestwin and One-toomanymiddlenameuser.

Straight up matches.

You and Jake are definitely favored. I've been told so by many of your supporters and mine. It should be a great challenge for Kmac and I but we're ready to take down puttin4twoglovestwin and One-toomanymiddlenameuser.

I think it will be a good matchup for sure, but I am affraid your winning streak will end

Haha no I was giving those two some lines since they enjoy mocking my golf stories.

Deep down I think they're starting a relationship behind their wives backs; lord knows one fizZle isn't getting any out of his prego girl.

This is like their chance at a brokeback encounter; wives at home- I may buy a tent for em; they can share the backyard. It'll be just like in the movies

There's no secret about it, One-T and I have daily skype make out sessions, and practice conceding holes.

I hate being on the west coast. This is really early for me. So give me time to warm up. Some big mountain man called me early and woke me up begging for mercy. Or a taquito. I couldn't understand him because he was sobbing like a DirtyDawg.

One T you're not #8. I think its clear who's skills are being hidden on Team Paradise.

I love CG13, AD and DirtyDawg but they're severely underestimating their opponents. Which is fine but they sure are a cocky bunch. I get some stuff for un readable posts but CG's are written in ancient Mayan text that only AD and Art can translate.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

The Real Deal being overlooked is scary. The man eats rusty nails and washes them down with gasoline. If that does not trump a raw egg, I don't know what does.

Who is overlooking him? I've heard nothing but good things.

AHA.

I hate being on the west coast. This is really early for me. So give me time to warm up. Some big mountain man called me early and woke me up begging for mercy. Or a taquito. I couldn't understand him because he was sobbing like a DirtyDawg.

One T you're not #8. I think its clear who's skills are being hidden on Team Paradise.

I love CG13, AD and DirtyDawg but they're severely underestimating their opponents. Which is fine but they sure are a cocky bunch. I get some stuff for un readable posts but CG's are written in ancient Mayan text that only AD and Art can translate.

I think its cute you say you are on the "west coast"! You are neither on the west coast, or in PST. I don't know whats going on with your MST but you're starting to lose it.

I actually quite like cg's confidence. I truly hope he plays well. No one person will win the sat afternoon mtachups

Reading the THP dinner menu again...Burnt Ends!

mmmmmm

We are all in for a treat from what I understand!

I actually quite like cg's confidence. I truly hope he plays well. No one person will win the sat afternoon mtachups

Me too dude. It's not that at all. But while you're being overlooked, you're whole game isnt completely being thrown away as garbage. So you see confidence, I see cocky. Lol.

I'm so intense that I have to prove the haterz wrong.

TC/CB I kill threads in MST.

That yoccos is posting like he's exhausted after a night of border crossing. I feel like I should Western Union him some horchata or something.

I think some matches are complete blow outs. Mostly the one's I'm in, but that's to be expected. I hope my winning streak ends, I really do. It's been exhausting winning all spring and summer. However, I fear that Kmac will have a little something to say about it.

That yoccos is posting like he's exhausted after a night of border crossing. I feel like I should Western Union him some horchata or something.

I think some matches are complete blow outs. Mostly the one's I'm in, but that's to be expected. I hope my winning streak ends, I really do. It's been exhausting winning all spring and summer. However, I fear that Kmac will have a little something to say about it.

Just a long night! I don't think there is going to be one blowout.

It takes confidence to win and there seems to be a lot of it in here. Good for you!!!

Kingsley: "team pawadise sucks" bwuahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back