The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense buddy, but despite trying to keep it in line, once you have some people in here, its chaos. I try to direct every single one of my posts to be about one of...

The Event
The opponents
The Equipment
My teammates
The Courses

Even if off the beaten path slightly.
Im looking through my posts and while coldhearted and rude, I tend to think most fall into those categories which is what was said originally.
And wild and crazy? No. Cold and calculated yes!

I understand you, I was just trying to needle you a little bit, you're doing a great job making people excited about this event.

As far as the matchups go, coolbreeze and CG13 seem to be playing pretty well, ddec and I will have our hands full. Plus, CG13 is on his golfapalooza this week, pretty sure no one will be more prepared than that guy, he'll be a tough matchup in singles. Teaming up with belbin will be fun on Saturday afternoon, him and TC are going to be trading birdies in that match, hopefully I'll be able to contribute something in the best ball format and keep up with DirtyDawg as well. I wonder how much the heat is going to come into play, especially during the back nine on Saturday afternoon.

I understand you, I was just trying to needle you a little bit, you're doing a great job making people excited about this event.

As far as the matchups go, coolbreeze and CG13 seem to be playing pretty well, ddec and I will have our hands full. Plus, CG13 is on his golfapalooza this week, pretty sure no one will be more prepared than that guy, he'll be a tough matchup in singles. Teaming up with belbin will be fun on Saturday afternoon, him and TC are going to be trading birdies in that match, hopefully I'll be able to contribute something in the best ball format and keep up with DirtyDawg as well. I wonder how much the heat is going to come into play, especially during the back nine on Saturday afternoon.

I worry for Esox's well being.

Me too. Tone is hard to tell obviously.

I worry for Esox's well being.

I'm getting my haircut tomorrow, and have my new moisture wicking undergarments. So I should be cooler than I've ever been.

Kevin

Who thinks one t an p4b take down TC/kev In the first round?

I think hackers close this one out around 12 or 13.

Who ya got??

Who thinks one t an p4b take down TC/kev In the first round?

I think hackers close this one out around 12 or 13.

Who ya got??

I think it's a tight match. One-T is better than he is apparently being given credit for. Plus I don't see him getting fazed.

god i hate work ive missed so much of this thread in the last week or so. hopefully things will settle down now and i can get back in the loop.

p.s go TP!

On the road to Cincy for some golf with 6 THP ers

Just got word the team Paradise supporter dropped out with 12 hours to go.

You'll fit in well on team paradise Brock lol

Really know how to let a team down

I think it's a tight match. One-T is better than he is apparently being given credit for. Plus I don't see him getting fazed.

Are you drunk this morning? You don't think it's odd that out of the 50 rounds of golf me and my brother have played since the MC announcement that I'm still undefeated? I'm not that good. It's b/c he does get fazed. And apparantly it only happens with me. I hate it. I've seen him play outstanding golf, when we aren't competing. I won't say kmac and I win handily, but we will get at least 1/2 a point. I'm ready to play some golf man!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Are you drunk this morning? You don't think it's odd that out of the 50 rounds of golf me and my brother have played since the MC announcement that I'm still undefeated? I'm not that good. It's b/c he does get fazed. And apparantly it only happens with me. I hate it. I've seen him play outstanding golf, when we aren't competing. I won't say kmac and I win handily, but we will get at least 1/2 a point. I'm ready to play some golf man!

Wow, One-T sounds like me. Mention the word competition and I'm done. Everyone keeps telling me to play more individual tournaments and it is getting worse instead of better. I can kick butt in a scramble though so things might be different there.

Wow, One-T sounds like me. Mention the word competition and I'm done. Everyone keeps telling me to play more individual tournaments and it is getting worse instead of better. I can kick butt in a scramble though so things might be different there.

I actually think he's better than he gets credit for but there's just something about playing golf against me. He'll be fine. He and Jake make a good pairing. Kmac and I are ready though. We have a gameplan.

Ok next matchup- Jrod and JB Vs the Belbs and biggsy?

Man I can't wait to watch these matches when it's all over. They will be recorded won't they?

Honest answers, how do you think this plays out?

Jrod is like a tiger enigma- he could go low as hell-

We know JB is the Luke Donald of match play- he's got game and can back it up.

Then you have a reformed long hitter in biggsy- and the belbs with his massive distance and complete lack of putting feel.

I think hackers roll roll roll!

Man I can't wait to watch these matches when it's all over. They will be recorded won't they?

Then you have a reformed long hitter in biggsy- and the belbs with his massive distance and complete lack of putting feel.

I'm just gonna sit back, enjoy the scenery, and let JB do all the work.

Just birdied one and the guys carried me off the green on their shoulders.

*insert witty coolbreeze/one-t joke here*

That's going to be a great match up. Strong players for sure but I think the short game will win this one. Go Team Hackers!

Just birdied one and the guys carried me off the green on their shoulders.

*insert witty coolbreeze/one-t joke here*

Woohoo!!!

Seven days from now, we will be out on the Palmer Course with the first round of the Morgan Cup underway...hard to believe that this five month journey is nearly here. Can't wait to get down there and play golf with and against some great THPers, all while having the honor of being sponsored by TaylorMade.

CG...If we beat One-T and Yoccos, I'll carry you off on my shoulders if it is really that important to you :act-up:

For me this weekend is huge. Its basically my last change to ge in some prep for the MC. Hitting the range this morning for some smooth swinging Razr goodness. And then it was golf tomorrow morning with Hanks but the forecast is 100% chance for rain so that may to change. Golf may have to happen today.

Seven days from now, we will be out on the Palmer Course with the first round of the Morgan Cup underway...hard to believe that this five month journey is nearly here. Can't wait to get down there and play golf with and against some great THPers, all while having the honor of being sponsored by TaylorMade.

CG...when we demolish One-T and Yoccos, I'll carry you off on my shoulders if it is really that important to you :act-up:

....fify

CG...If we beat One-T and Yoccos, I'll carry you off on my shoulders if it is really that important to you :act-up:

Haha no I was giving those two some lines since they enjoy mocking my golf stories.

Deep down I think they're starting a relationship behind their wives backs; lord knows one fizZle isn't getting any out of his prego girl.

This is like their chance at a brokeback encounter; wives at home- I may buy a tent for em; they can share the backyard. It'll be just like in the movies

Thanks OEM...haven't consumed my shot of confidence for the day yet. Won't post anymore until that's done.

Np. Have some extra strong coffee. I just had a huge bowl of Pebbles with Marshmallows.

lord knows one fizZle isn't getting any out of his prego girl.

That may not be as true as you think. The pregnant female is a mysterious creature.

Changing subject completely...

With DirtyDawg technically already on the way down there (by way of the beach) and CG leaving Monday, this is getting REALLY REAL. Only 2 1/2 more days of pretending to work to go.

This ignore function works great.

It's like he's your prag (OZ reference, hehe)
Nice deep cut there.

All of TP is gonna be so disheartened when the Colonels dream team goes down. I almost feel bad for them.

Is it about the competition now? Not sure of when it's appropriate to talk about anything.

It's like he's your prag (OZ reference, hehe)
Nice deep cut there.

All of TP is gonna be so disheartened when the Colonels dream team goes down. I almost feel bad for them.

Is it about the competition now? Not sure of when it's appropriate to talk about anything.

3 weeks ago Captain Biggsy said videos were coming. I think they must have been in email form. :alien:
Or maybe only viewable by his comrades.

I shelved them or maybe I deleted them by accident :alien:

I really can't believe in less than a week I'll be traveling North to meet up with fellow Morgan Cuppers for a practice round or two. This event, the dinner, the media day, the friends... will be epic and I can't wait.

We're all winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back