The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're cute. Haha.

First you are asking for txts and phone calls.
Now you are calling CG13 cute.

Puttin4propecia is dying to be a Hacker member.

JB can we swap singles matches- I can beat this Barney lookalike down like it's my job.

It's clicking...

83 this am

38 this pm

It's on!!!

Boom, nice rounds CG! Gettin hot at the right time.

JB can we swap singles matches- I can beat this Barney lookalike down like it's my job.

It's clicking...

83 this am

38 this pm

It's on!!!

sounds like the hard work you've been doing is paying off man.

It's clicking...

83 this am

38 this pm

It's on!!!

Awesome rounds CG! Keep it up dude.

First you are asking for txts and phone calls.
Now you are calling CG13 cute.

Puttin4propecia is dying to be a Hacker member.
I think it's cute when little fellas like that get all riled up and ready to conquer the world.

I'm not even sure what that nickname means to be completely honest with you.

I'm riled up right now too, or am I sleepy? I think I'm sleepy.

Great rounds dude!! Hopefully it carries through into this weekend and you can show me what's what!

Everything feels great; driver still taunting me little bit.

If I could just atop the penalties off tee it'd be great.

Everything feels great; driver still taunting me little bit.

If I could just atop the penalties off tee it'd be great.

With all the golf you've got going on this week, I'm sure you'll find it duder!! Great rounds.

I think it's cute when little fellas like that get all riled up and ready to conquer the world.

I'm not even sure what that nickname means to be completely honest with you.

Drunk maybe? I'm sleepy and 4:40 AM is in like 15 minutes...I'm going to bed!

Note to self, do not let puttin4yogurt keep score.

Remember, we don't even have to keep score.

That way you can still call yourself a winner? Scorecards speak the truth and Jake remains an "0-fer" in Florida.

I do like Yogurt.

Remember, we don't even have to keep score.

You told me you were going to beat me. And while the memories will be great, you will want the score card to frame and put under the mattress with the picture of tiger topless and the lock of the Colonel's hair. I so look forward to playing with puttiin4stevie, he is always fun.

Cook continues with the Jake burns.

Hi there cook, oh how I've missed you.

Ha - this thread has been hard to keep up with but it is actually slowing down now a tad!! I see that most of the TP supporters have disappeared; hope they show back up in 10 days.

if you need more pictures to help understand what people are trying to say, just let me know! :D

Cook continues with the Jake burns.

Funny how no one from the TP support side really picks on Team Hackers.

Jake is just a good sport and I kinda hopped on the "attack Jake" bandwagon awhile back. Everyone else on that side gets all personal and just disappears/avoids this thread - but not Jake!!

Funny how no one from the TP support side really picks on Team Hackers.

Jake is just a good sport and I kinda hopped on the "attack Jake" bandwagon awhile back. Everyone else on that side gets all personal and just disappears/avoids this thread - but not Jake!!

That is true. Jake has come a long way with his trash talking skills.

That is true. Jake has come a long way with his trash talking skills.

Once you don a Disney Princesses cape in a video that you publically post, what shame left could Jake have? :act-up:

Once you don a Disney Princesses cape in a video that you publically post, what shame left could Jake have? :act-up:

Ha - very true!

But that's what is so cool about Jake. I mean really....how many other guys on this forum would video that and post themselves looking all silly and making a fool of themselves? Not many...and that is one of the reasons that I really do respect him (putting aside how much I try to rag on him).

Jake - no bro hug needed man! :D

Ha - very true!

But that's what is so cool about Jake. I mean really....how many other guys on this forum would video that and post themselves looking all silly and making a fool of themselves? Not many...and that is one of the reasons that I really do respect him (putting aside how much I try to rag on him).

Jake - no bro hug needed man! :D

Next thing you know, he will be in a dual video with Fire Bush.

I've heard he has one, but youtube blocked it and sent a script to his pc to destroy the file.

It's clicking...

83 this am

38 this pm

It's on!!!

Wow dude...be careful what you ask for. Golf is a funny game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back