The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me laugh so hard. I thought that CG13 was taller than bama, no way he fits in one of those pockets!

You guys are just friggin hilarious!!!...I......................Can't....................stop....................laughin'.....................

NOT!

just wait until next May......there will be a gnome revolt....

I think there are a few Paradisians that play "whack a mole" every night.

stay away from our skype sessions!

whack a mole and blackberry talk. Throw in some Tiger talk and jake has to change his panties.

Wow someone dropped the ultimate bomb! The "NOT" bomb.

If it were 1983!
Sorry boys, its time to lock up your Drakar Noir, Benetton shirt and Thriller cassette. You know he wore one glove too.

If it were 1983!
Sorry boys, its time to lock up your Drakar Noir, Benetton shirt and Thriller cassette. You know he wore one glove too.

I bet Bama cruises the strip on Friday nights in his Delorean

whack a mole and blackberry talk. Throw in some Tiger talk and jake has to change his panties.
Blackberry talk? I haven't spoke a word about Blackberry anything in ages. Tiger talk does nothing for me anymore bro, wait til you read my PGA predictions.

Blackberry talk? I haven't spoke a word about Blackberry anything in ages. Tiger talk does nothing for me anymore bro, wait til you read my PGA predictions.

It's your thread, the Blackberry one. I predicted Tiger to suck balls, as usual. I picked Mike Weir as my darkhorse.

If it were 1983!

You forgot about the Members Only jacket and the Knight Rider shirt as well.

LOL at bama chastising a member of the team he supposedly supports.

It's your thread, the Blackberry one. I predicted Tiger to suck balls, as usual. I picked Mike Weir as my darkhorse.

Did you predict him sweating a rainstorm in his pants?? I would have been far more impressed by that captain awesome beard..

Oh yeah I dropped the Blackberry not long after that though and I haven't been back since. Mike Weir as your darkhorse, is he even in the event? Wow! I went with DLIII.

You didn't return my text today, what gives?

I didn't pick Mike Weir dudes. Just trying to make fun of another little golfer, ha!

I got your text Jake, but I've been dealing with a sick little guy at home, not too much time to chat, you know? Speaking of that text, that's totally going to get you in trouble.

Oh yeah I dropped the Blackberry not long after that though and I haven't been back since. Mike Weir as your darkhorse, is he even in the event? Wow! I went with DLIII.

You didn't return my text today, what gives?

I didn't pick Mike Weir dudes. Just trying to make fun of another little golfer, ha!

I got your text Jake, but I've been dealing with a sick little guy at home, not too much time to chat, you know? Speaking of that text, that's totally going to get you in trouble.

There are freaking moles everywhere!
I got it down Puttin4fauxpracticerounds

If it were 1983!

geez I wasn't even born yet!

Lol JB I like all the names u come up with p4b haha

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

That's cool man, hopefully the little guy is sleeping right now and getting better. Call me tomorrow sometime if you have a few minutes.
There are freaking moles everywhere!
I got it down Puttin4fauxpracticerounds
Moley moley moley. Puttin4fauxpracticerounds huh? You're having fun with these nicknames aren't you?

That's cool man, hopefully the little guy is sleeping right now and getting better. Call me tomorrow sometime if you have a few minutes.

Wow, Puttin4colonelangus thinks this is the dating game.

Moley moley moley. Puttin4fauxpracticerounds huh? You're having fun with these nicknames aren't you?

I find them fun. Puttin4callbacks.

I'm going to put CG13 in one of the pockets in my sweet Callaway staff bag. Jarret you can put OEM Kevin in yours....it'll be great.

JB can we swap singles matches- I can beat this Barney lookalike down like it's my job.

It's clicking...

83 this am

38 this pm

It's on!!!

JB can we swap singles matches- I can beat this Barney lookalike down like it's my job.

It's clicking...

83 this am

38 this pm

It's on!!!

Great rounds dude!! Hopefully it carries through into this weekend and you can show me what's what!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back