The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it's 66 days from today, then yesterday marked 67 days out. Yesterday was when my official MC Grind started, which also happened to be 67 days out. 67 also happens to be my favorite number. Sorry for you Paradisians, but fate appears to be on the Hackers' side. Prepare your consolation prize speeches now.

off to another perfect day of golf. 76 and sunny - no wind. gonna spend 2 hours on practice - short game and putting especially - then playing 18 before work. so much golf - so little time!

off to another perfect day of golf. 76 and sunny - no wind. gonna spend 2 hours on practice - short game and putting especially - then playing 18 before work. so much golf - so little time!

good luck, hit em straight!

have fun out there. I'd love to have that much time to get out and play/practice.

Do you even have time to play 18 before work? Oh, you must work overnights, that would explain it. Get of work at 8am, play 18 holes til 8pm, get showered up and head back to work. Do you sleep?

short game's heating up - shot an 84 yesterday - a solid outing. was pumping the driver out to the fairways and my few misses were maybe 5-10 yards offline in the rough. highlight off the day was a par 5 - i ripped down the fairway - hit a 5 iron just left of the green. left a downhill/sidehill lie - to a green rolling away - dont have a shot - i grab the highest loft i bag- a 60*. Open it - lean into it - a few practice swings - play it back - and swing - it flies longer than my planned landing zone (fringe) and one hop bounces into the cup for eagle. If it had missed the cup i was off the green - but sometimes thats how it goes! First eagle of the year! with 0 putts. Hah!
Any Eagle is a good Eagle, congrats!

Congrats on the eagle CG, and good luck out there today. For me today is short game practice day, and then tomorrow I have a lesson because I have never been hitting the ball better than I am now and I want the pro to look at my swing as it is right now, and give me some drills to keep it this way.

Good luck at your lesson tomorrow. I love short game practice. Usually when I plan for about 30 mins it ends up being a few hours. Have fun dude.

Congrats on the eagle CG, and good luck out there today. For me today is short game practice day, and then tomorrow I have a lesson because I have never been hitting the ball better than I am now and I want the pro to look at my swing as it is right now, and give me some drills to keep it this way.

Good luck at your lesson tomorrow. I love short game practice. Usually when I plan for about 30 mins it ends up being a few hours. Have fun dude.

Same here, I take my lunch hour to practice and then the next thing I know it was my lunch "two hour" oh well, I'm the boss.

Exactly. And you have the blackberry to prove it.

Same here, I take my lunch hour to practice and then the next thing I know it was my lunch "two hour" oh well, I'm the boss.

Exactly. And you have the blackberry to prove it.

I guess, I'm getting mad at my BB right now, and he is getting kicked to the curb for a droid in the next few days.

can I come work for you??

That's almost like a swing change before the MC. I don't know man. What if the BB is key to your swing mojo? The front pocket weighting might throw you off.

I guess, I'm getting mad at my BB right now, and he is getting kicked to the curb for a droid in the next few days.

lol, some great post in here lately. Good luck at the lesson CB. Looks like the shovels are working out well for you @kmacsbiotchawesome. Between you and ddec we have the Shovel Brothers. Its sweet.

Hell yeah!!!!

Man, Marcawesome is getting roasted. Glad I'm not him.

lol, some great post in here lately. Good luck at the lesson CB. Looks like the shovels are working out well for you @kmacsbiotchawesome. Between you and ddec we have the Shovel Brothers. Its sweet.

Love my shovels!!!

can I come work for you??

I'd love it, then I'd have someone to take off with and golf. Its a long move for you though and I don't cover travel costs.

I'd love it, then I'd have someone to take off with and golf. Its a long move for you though and I don't cover travel costs.

and I have to take a ferry and I don't like boats

and I have to take a ferry and I don't like boats

ahhhh, know we know you're weakness. Now how can we use your dislike of boats against you?

Great eagle CG! Enjoy all of the practice and round of golf.

Same boat here. I was looking at the new Samsung droid phone last night. For some reason VZW is saying I am not eligible for an upgrade until 2012 though, which means I will have to pay retail or buy from ebay.

ahhhh, know we know you're weakness. Now how can we use your dislike of boats against you?

"Ddec, that ball really took a hard tact to the left."
"Ddec, don't hit the ball off the starboard end of the club"
"Ddec, that shot dropped like an anchor"
"Ddec, missing that putt must leave you sea-sick"
"Ddec, is that a driver or an oar?"
"Ddec, you've got to carry so much water that you better wear a life-vest"

:act-up:

Way to go CG13!!!! Sweet eagle dude!

lol @ kmac dropping bombs on the shovel brothers. Only guys with supreme confidence in their game go from GE irons to GI irons when there's a competition involved :alien:

Hell yeah! Sounds like someone fears DDec wielding a shovel. I know I stink so an actual shovel probably wouldn't help regardless.

Or wait you probably would have said, "look at @kmacsbiotchawesome talkin smack with ranch and shovels, posting on THP and being an ass plus sucking." I gotta admit though, with all the Westy love flowing I'm impressed with your one handed typing skills.

Way to go CG13!!!! Sweet eagle dude!

lol @ kmac dropping bombs on the shovel brothers. Only guys with supreme confidence in their game go from GE irons to GI irons when there's a competition involved :alien:

Hell yeah! Sounds like someone fears DDec wielding a shovel. I know I stink so an actual shovel probably wouldn't help regardless.

Or wait you probably would have said, "look at @kmacsbiotchawesome talkin smack with ranch and shovels, posting on THP and being an ass plus sucking." I gotta admit though, with all the Westy love flowing I'm impressed with your one handed typing skills.

I've seen ddec's skills first hand, he might need shovels, b/c he sure isn't good at workabilitying the ball. And as for you @kmacsbiotchawesome, I can handle some smack talk but I sure can't respect it coming from someone who opens golf equipment boxes with car keys. Perhaps I should call you @mexican't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back