The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! Yeah my partner....he had fun! As we're on the 17th tee box trying to figure out what club to hit and everything he was off doing shots with a gal we know who lives right off the 17th tee box. At least he was nice and relaxed right?!

It was so much fun having people there watching and of course heckling and stuff, last time I was in that spot I choked big time and lost a lead and lost the event, this time I didn't win but I definitely was proud of the way I hit the ball down the stretch. I struggled with distance control on the greens all day, so many times I had it read right and it was dead on line but short.

Way to hitch up your pants, do the the Barney sniff and hang tough big guy! Proud of ya and that was some good prepping for your Morgan Cup pressure :thumb:

Sounds like a great time Jake, and well done on that 4iron buddy. I know exactly what you mean about dialing in the distance with the RXT's. Keep up the good work Tiger lover, hehe

Oh yeah, congrats on getting your plane tickets Kmac! I'm glad you are going to make it. Time to make @marcawesome your biotch!

Oh yeah, congrats on getting your plane tickets Kmac! I'm glad you are going to make it. Time to make @marcawesome your biotch!

He will soon be @kmacsbiotchawesome

He will soon be @kmacsbiotchawesome

lol, I love it cool! So true too. From this day forward i shall refer to him as that. In fact, I think we all should.

lol, I love it cool! So true too. From this day forward i shall refer to him as that. In fact, I think we all should.

A good plan, I will call him that from now on.

Great shot with the 4i P4B! Sounds like the tournament was a good time to be had, especially by your partner.

I just finished up a 6 bag range session. I have really been focusing on stabilizing my lower body a little more and keeping my belt buckle pointed at the ball until my hands are 3/4 of the way back. This is really starting to work well with my iron game, but I still need some more time with the driver. My misses aren't as bad, but I am still hitting some shots off of the heel fairly often. The ball still stays playable, but isn't the prettiest shot in the world. My confidence is going in the right direction though. I am excited to get the new clubs that have shafts that I was fit for. I think these will help quite a bit.

I was supposed to be going to the US Open tomorrow for the practice round and then play a really nice course nearby in the afternoon, but once again the ol' pain in the a$$ job interferes. Anyone hiring engineers with no experience who have wasted the past 6 years of their life in a combine/tractor?

I like how you guys are underestimating our highest capper. It's quite comical. The dude is an asset and is going to mow down Hackers like Hanks does Wasabi.

I like how you guys came up with a new nickname for @kmacsbiotchawesome. It's quite comical. The dude is an ass and is going to give points to Hackers like Hanks does Wasabi.

Fify buddy!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Man, I've been trying to figure out what's been up TC's ass lately and I finally figured it out. 6'4"s of Coolbreeze. Usually TC likes that kinda thing but KMac hasn't been able to continue his fluffing duties as he usually does. Stupid injury.

Sorry I wasn't around earlier. I was hitting my shovels at the driving range.

Man, I've been trying to figure out what's been up TC's ass lately and I finally figured it out. 6'4"s of Coolbreeze. Usually TC likes that kinda thing but KMac hasn't been able to continue his fluffing duties as he usually does. Stupid injury.

Aren't you supposed to be on Skype?

Listen @kmacsbiotchawesome, we don't roll like you Paradisians do! While you guys are clearly obsessed with each others and our onions and chodas, we are calmly going about our business getting our golf games in gear.

Ok, say 7 hail ranchers and spank a hacker, you are forgiven.

Again with the ass touching with you guys, new rule, you must always stay in front of me on the fairways.

Man, I know it's tough coming up with something original when TC's not here but I know you have better stuff than this. You went shoeless to the outing dinner for cripes sake. I just expect more from you.

Again with the ass touching with you guys, new rule, you must always stay in front of me on the fairways.

Don't you have to cut your hair or a ferry to catch or something?

I have to do both those things tomorrow, so for tonight I have time to banter with you silly paradisians.

Prison Calculator says there are 66 days until August 19, 2011. Can't wait.

I have a feeling there will be some boxes arriving in the next few weeks with some new Morgan Cup gear.

I have a feeling there will be some boxes arriving in the next few weeks with some new Morgan Cup gear.

I can't believe we're almost inside two months on the countdown. I hope you're right about new gear because so far I'm loving everything that Callaway has provided to us lucky staffers. They are really winning me over with their quality.

Well if it's 66 days from today, then yesterday marked 67 days out. Yesterday was when my official MC Grind started, which also happened to be 67 days out. 67 also happens to be my favorite number. Sorry for you Paradisians, but fate appears to be on the Hackers' side. Prepare your consolation prize speeches now.

I can't wait to come home and see that TaylorMade box waiting. I haven't been able to stop thinking about the gear since I had my fitting. Thanks again to TaylorMade, Callaway, Reunion Resort, and THP!

short game's heating up - shot an 84 yesterday - a solid outing. was pumping the driver out to the fairways and my few misses were maybe 5-10 yards offline in the rough. highlight off the day was a par 5 - i ripped down the fairway - hit a 5 iron just left of the green. left a downhill/sidehill lie - to a green rolling away - dont have a shot - i grab the highest loft i bag- a 60*. Open it - lean into it - a few practice swings - play it back - and swing - it flies longer than my planned landing zone (fringe) and one hop bounces into the cup for eagle. If it had missed the cup i was off the green - but sometimes thats how it goes! First eagle of the year! with 0 putts. Hah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back