The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but notice that the charming and handsome members of Team Paradise post more often about playing golf and preparing for The Morgan Cup. This after not long ago taking quite a bit of Roberta for being ranch using "sim" golfers and other such whatnot. What's the problemo, Team Lackers? Have your femininely cut underpants crept upwards into your ample backside canyons to such an extent as to not allow you to actually get out and put a golf ball into play? Seems only those two oversized and stumbling lefties ever have much to say, and maybe that little fellow who must be part French considering the cooking he does. Who else is even on that team of yours? I've forgotten.

What gives? I'm off to the golf course for some men's club competition, then some practice with my daughter, then maybe some more golf. You see I'm in training. That's how you train.

Kevin

I can't help but notice that the charming and handsome members of Team Paradise post more often about playing golf and preparing for The Morgan Cup. This after not long ago taking quite a bit of Roberta for being ranch using "sim" golfers and other such whatnot. What's the problemo, Team Lackers? Have your femininely cut underpants crept upwards into your ample backside canyons to such an extent as to not allow you to actually get out and put a golf ball into play? Seems only those two oversized and stumbling lefties ever have much to say, and maybe that little fellow who must be part French considering the cooking he does. Who else is even on that team of yours? I've forgotten.

What gives? I'm off to the golf course for some men's club competition, then some practice with my daughter, then maybe some more golf. You see I'm in training. That's how you train.

Kevin

Playing the same course as always again today? You do know the Morgan Cup is in FL right? Not at your home course. I hope you'll be ok playing another course cheese lover.

Kevin

hehehehe. There is no denying how funny this post is.

Playing the same course as always again today? You do know the Morgan Cup is in FL right? Not at your home course. I hope you'll be ok playing another course cheese lover.

Oh, that's right. OEM Kevin. I forgot about you. Do you still play golf, or just buy golf clubs? Don't worry about my choice of venues. School ended Thursday. That means practice rounds for tournaments at various courses around this fine state. And it's all about the ball striking, anyway.

"If I can hit it close at home, I can hit it close anywhere." Phil McKracken.

Now I have to go play some golf. Peace out.

The Ogre Slayer

Oh, that's right. OEM Kevin. I forgot about you. Do you still play golf, or just buy golf clubs? Don't worry about my choice of venues. School ended Thursday. That means practice rounds for tournaments at various courses around this fine state. And it's all about the ball striking, anyway.

"If I can hit it close at home, I can hit it close anywhere." Phil McKracken.

Now I have to go play some golf. Peace out.

The Ogre Slayer

hahaha. I was playing so well Ive decided to take a few weeks off. I dont want to peak too early something you are very aware of being a Packers fan. Besides last season. So I'll be taking a cruise down to the Turks and then I'll be back to shredding up golf courses all around the Tri state area.

You know, Esox, you actually make some good points. Team Hackers is a fairly quiet bunch, albeit for a couple of dudes. I don't know why that is exactly, perhaps certain guys go about certain things in different ways. I wish it weren't that way, as I do believe that being a part of the Morgan Cup, well, you should make the effort to come in here and talk a little smack.

however,

I can appreciate your enthusiasm and it's nice to see the Ogre Slayer, the Mexican, and the Yankees fan in here chattering away, but can't we say the same about the bulk of your squad?

Don't worry, we'll be prepared, and we're playing golf and practicing, albeit on different venues. I don't buy the McKracken fellas quote at all. I think familiarity breeds comfort, and you certainly don't want to be comfortable against me, b/c while Pars may win you many holes in Wiscansin, it won't against me in Florida. We do things a little differently down here in the South buddy. We'll shake your hand, call you sir, even share some laughs with you, but when the tee goes in the ground, you're in for the fight of your life.

So keep making yourself comfortable, it's precisely what I expected from most Paradisians, that false sense of security. It's amazing how this is shaking out precisely how I saw it coming. All the talk about drinking from the Morgan Cup and hoisting the Morgan Cup means one thing, you're focusing on the celebrations and not the actual competition.

Keep up the good work, enjoy your familiarity today!!

That was snapalicious TC.

Posted via Tapatalk

POW!!!! That's called serving the cheesehead some cheese on a platter. Maybe some formunda cheese? lol

POW!!!! That's called serving the cheesehead some cheese on a platter. Maybe some formunda cheese? lol

Dont forget the side of ranch.

Great recap to your round Esox. Loved the drama and build-up and giving the Ogre a fall sense of security and then...BAM...laying the hammer down on him with 3 straight red numbers. Even though you probably didn't finish like you wanted, you still had a great round. We know the match was over and so you were just going through the motions. You won, that's all that matters. Nice work!

I was out on the course Thursday after being away for a couple of days. Played our black tees at 6700. Our Blue tees are 6100, so we played back. I had a really awful 45 on the front. I hit every conceivable bad shot you can imagine. I didn't let it get me down. I came back with 3 birdies on the back and one double. The double was when we turned back into the wind and my drive just got caught in the wind. A really poor shot. Ended with a 36 to salvage a decent score.

I went out to the range yesterday and worked on some things. Hit a lot of putts and did some iron and driver work. I went over to one of the practice greens and hit about 100 different chips and about 100 bunker shots. Felt really good after that tidy little range session.

Before I hopped in the practice bunker, a fellow member had just left and he decided it was a good idea not to rake the bunker. I ended up having to do it twice. I left this present for him when I left. I hope he gets the hint. Sorry about the finger.

442f9991-610b-324a.jpg

You guys are all too funny, especially love the quote about peaking too early being a Packers fan.....bwaaaaa haaaaa!! Man I hope I can get in on all this fun for the 2nd Annual Morgan Cup!

Kevin

I haven't been sharing my rounds lately. I went through a swing change and it threw everything off. I was putting up numbers in the 90's, which is pretty damn embarrassing. Like Tiger said, it's a process and it's starting to pay off. I am set to peak around August 18th-20th and it's going to be a Paradisian blood bath. My last 2 scores from the normal tees we play have been in the 70s and I moved back to the tips yesterday and shot an 87. An 87 isn't really acceptable...managed 3 birds, but also had 4 doubles and a quad! Course is very tight and finding the fairway is key. My tee game isn't where it should be, but I am working on it. The bad holes I had yesterday were all due to poor tee shots. I am having some sort of mental block when I have my driver in hand, heads swirling with swing thoughts. My irons are as crisp as they ever have been and my putting is really coming around (29 putts yest). It's a matter of time before my driver starts cooperating. August friendos...August.

I am taking today off due to my niece graduating and then a cookout after. Back on the grind tomorrow.

Its my sisters wedding day today but I can't help but check in and see what's going on with my friends and foes. I managed to sneak outside yesterday and today and took 300 swings each day to get some work in but this morning I would have done some more but a very large brown bear decided to watch me from less than 20 feet away and I decided to come inside... Quickly! Stupid woods! Glad to see Esox is still delusional aboot his chances and TC is still bringing logic and truth to the thread. Gotta go be a good brother but Team Hackers FTW!

Its my sisters wedding day today but I can't help but check in and see what's going on with my friends and foes. I managed to sneak outside yesterday and today and took 300 swings each day to get some work in but this morning I would have done some more but a very large brown bear decided to watch me from less than 20 feet away and I decided to come inside... Quickly! Stupid woods! Glad to see Esox is still delusional aboot his chances and TC is still bringing logic and truth to the thread. Gotta go be a good brother but Team Hackers FTW!

Holy S! I would have crapped my pants if a bear was that close to me. Good work and have fun at the wedding.

lol @ biggsy leaving a rake on homey's truck! Love it.

Before I hopped in the practice bunker, a fellow member had just left and he decided it was a good idea not to rake the bunker. I ended up having to do it twice. I left this present for him when I left. I hope he gets the hint. Sorry about the finger.

442f9991-610b-324a.jpg

That's pretty funny right there Biggsy. I think that's the first time I have seen the "rims" and side step combo on a ranger.

Lol. Biggsy leaving rakes I love it.

I for one enjoy the smack talk. Sometimes TC, OEM or CB will put a good line out there haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah guys, I don't mess around. I bet he felt like an ass. I mean what can he do or say? I know he won't be a b*tch and go in and complain in the clubhouse. He'll rake the bunker, that's what he'll do.

CB...fight off that bear. We have a "stand your ground" clause in the Paradisian Handbook. It's in chapter 1. You wouldn't have made it to chapter 2.

Marc Awesome once attended a wedding...he hired a lookalike to go in his stead...so he could play golf.

Come on CB tell them what really happened. He wrastled that bear and the hair won. That's how team hackers rolls. Bears don't stop us.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Come on CB tell them what really happened. He wrastled that bear and the hair won. That's how team hackers rolls. Bears don't stop us.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

I don't think so, I think this is why the bear came close to CB.

hahaha Ary! That was funny my friend. I love that damn movie.

I was watching that the other night...that's great Ary!

hahaha Ary! That was funny my friend. I love that damn movie.

I can basically quote that entire movie, it may be my favorite comedy of all time.

Lol. Biggsy leaving rakes I love it.

I for one enjoy the smack talk. Sometimes TC, OEM or CB will put a good line out there haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes????? That's like saying sometimes you find the sweet spot, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back