The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one TC....

and the Olivia Newton John "yellow" looks pretty good on you.... hehehe

things are starting to fire up....

It was my brother's.......haha.

Esox, I have no clue how to answer your questions. You can just call me TC, we're all equals.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I keep thinking, this thing is in 6 months... Imagine what they will come up from trash talking between now and then... I love it

That video was awesome!

That video was awesome!

Thank you. I have better ones in my pocket as well :alien:

Poor biggsy, he may be able to hit the long ball, but his creative juices are seriously lacking.

Thank you. I have better ones in my pocket as well :alien:

Poor biggsy, he may be able to hit the long ball, but his creative juices are seriously lacking.

Maybe one of the sponsors can provide him with a writer :D

and some touch/feel/short game? That might be better for him.

But keep in mind, he could build all of the Haney Ranch between your tee shot and his, so maybe it evens out...hehe

I just saw your video and that was awesome man, or scary I haven't decided yet.

But keep in mind, he could build all of the Haney Ranch between your tee shot and his, so maybe it evens out...hehe

yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to combat that.

*calls Tanya Harding*

yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to combat that.

*calls Tanya Harding*

Perhaps a game of ro sham bo before the first match and you get to go first?

I'll think after I hit my approach I'll drive over his golf ball, plug that thing for him.

LMAO at the headband!!

It's no sock, but headbands are for serious idiots.

I have a yellow sock that I wear occasionally. It wasn't that way in the beginning, but hard work pays off.

We may have a smack talk thread going now, but this poor old thread doesn't deserve to be on the second page. Remember when this one was all the rage? I'm giving it some love.

Kevin

The wifey gave me the final permission today. She said and I quote " well that is a week and a half after we will be having the new baby. That should be fine for you to go then." I gave her the "what the what" face! Awesome! Now just got to get that email in on time.

Biggsy decided at Magnolia that he would give TC some assistance.

Yup, not a whole lot that I can say or respond to that with. There's a chance that I have a retort, as I feel as though I have an X Factor!!!!!

TC and gallery, I would call these first couple my warm-up to being in front of the camera. We both know there is so much more to come.

Biggsy I think you are being to nice! Bring some smack down

The wifey gave me the final permission today. She said and I quote " well that is a week and a half after we will be having the new baby. That should be fine for you to go then." I gave her the "what the what" face! Awesome! Now just got to get that email in on time.

Good luck DT :golf2: I hope you get on one of the rosters :thumb:

I just pray my reading skills which have already been proven to be subpar and email sending skills are up to it that day!

this trash talk thread is hilarious!!! Look at my launch monitor numbers, thats a tough one to come back at.

this trash talk thread is hilarious!!! Look at my launch monitor numbers, thats a tough one to come back at.

Yup, pretty tough one to combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back