The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but you helped me with how to drive the ball into the wind and it worked beautifully. If I could only do the same with the irons. I'll be working on it for sure.

You are a man though!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The two captains must be foreign (and by that I mean a magical land), where trash talking is done via patting on the back and high fiving.

Get a room guy's, lol.

The two captains must be foreign (and by that I mean a magical land), where trash talking is done via patting on the back and high fiving.

It's called the rope-a-dope, I'm luring him into my web of niceness before taking 3 points off of him.

Yes, but you helped me with how to drive the ball into the wind and it worked beautifully. If I could only do the same with the irons. I'll be working on it for sure.

You are a man though!
It was scary how well you were hitting the driver after that. I have not doubt you are going to be working hard at your game and these minor flaws or things in your head, and that's all they are, that you are going to be shooting lights out.

It's still not going to stop me from brining the trash talk.

Is this the Morgan Cup-Hug it out Thread?

It appears that Captain TC decided it was time to strike back.

LOL TC! this is hilarious.

What a tease TC. I noticed you're getting a little red. When you guys start out manscaping each other then the props will come. Until then.

TC breakin' out the razor, this is serious now boys and girls!

Or?

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]AO43p2Wqc08[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Nice touch TC, at first I thought it was going to be a FedEx Cup commercial with TW humming and whistling the Eye of the Tiger theme!

Nice touch TC, at first I thought it was going to be a FedEx Cup commercial with TW humming and whistling the Eye of the Tiger theme!

Tiger would've been shaving his beard, but he's not man enough to grow one like TC is.

From the iPhone.

lmao thats great, FLTC with the come back.

I think the pairings for the outing day one need to be changed a little. I think P4B needs to be switched into the group with Biggsy and TC. By outing time these two might be ready to rumble and I don't see ddec or Capt. being able to control these serious golfers!

Nice one TC....

and the Olivia Newton John "yellow" looks pretty good on you.... hehehe

things are starting to fire up....

It's called the rope-a-dope, I'm luring him into my web of niceness before taking 3 points off of him.

Sounding more like you dropped the soap! Come on TC you gotta represent!

Should TC, also known as FLTC, now be known as TCTC, or TCFLTC, or FLTCTC?

Should Biggsy be known as TCBiggsy, or SW180Biggsy, or TCSW180Biggsy?

These are the questions running through my mind.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back