The Morgan Cup - Game Week

YES! Our support cant be held back. Not by oceans, borders or skinny jeans. Its reach knows no boundaries. I might even wear skinny jeans in honor of the Paulo today. Ok maybe not. haha

Now that's a quote! It's the thought that counts Kevin, don't go injuring any vital swinging parts before the contest! :wink:

Video? lol, that is funny right there paulo. I knew you are a winner all along.

You guys better perform or I will post that video! There's motivation right there!

Good one. But dont forget we had to special order that small glove for you for the MC...hehe

Yup sadly, that is true. I may be long off the tee, but that is where my length starts and ends.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Sitting here sucks I wish I left today. Stupid Airtran.

I knew paulo would join the champs. Glad to have you buddy!

LOL at The Belbs letting a girl mow the lawn.

Typical team paradise stuff. Whats next? Is he going to sit down when he pees?

LOL at cg13 itemizing his bag. Dude, let's get to the important stuff... did you bring the lube, cuz you're gonna need it.

LMAO - that was funny!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Come on now, even someone like Chunky could "pull a JB", and we all know how tiny he is.

---
Isn't that more of a tug?

Typical team paradise stuff. Whats next? Is he going to sit down when he pees?

Hahah. Sometimes :)

I don't need to prove my manhood at all. The wife can mow the lawn all she wants, and if that means I get to golf and drink scotch, then hey I am the lucky one.
18e0d86c-653b-3af4.jpg

---

I get to go to work for 10 hours, come home and mow the grass. My life rocks!

That almost makes me feel guilty for letting my wife mow when she gets off work, and I'm unemployed.

Hi everyone. Wow lots of exciting and great posts. Can't wait to see all of you. Can't wait to play golf with all of you.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

3 days away, hope everyone is excited

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

3 days away, hope everyone is excited

Mattykrack - I wonder why you took that girls pic off your avatar? :beat-up:

Closer by the day!! Love reading "heading to airport" stories.....makes it just that more real!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I thought I would film the last hole I played before the MC for everyone... Sorry about all the interference but it was windy that day...

[video=youtube;wQ-nu70uXck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ-nu70uXck[/video]

A special guest also drops by ;)
Captain Intensity!!! Yep Belbs, I knew he could fix your putting for you. You're too long to continue to putt like crap, just ask Captain Intensity!

There is not enough beer in Florida to calm Team Whackers down now that Belbs has the flatstick cooking with Crisco!

Mattykrack - I wonder why you took that girls pic off your avatar? :beat-up:

I wanted to show you what your up against :)

There is not enough beer in Florida to calm Team Whackers down now that Belbs has the flatstick cooking with Crisco!

hahahah x2.

I have not seen JB this morning. I wonder if he is out practicing? I wonder why he is out practicing so hard :confused2:. Do I sense some fear in the air :hypnotized:.

I have not seen JB this morning. I wonder if he is out practicing? I wonder why he is out practicing so hard :confused2:. Do I sense some fear in the air :hypnotized:.

He's testifying at a hearing to have you committed to an institution.

Following the mind of Ole Gray:

"Wonder what I'm going to do today? Maybe I should make another Graybush video. Wonder why a video camera works? Camera has most of the same letters as America. My country tis of thee...thee is a funny word, rhymes with tree. Tree? Hammock...zzzzzz"

"Wonder what I'm going to do today? Maybe I should make another Graybush video. Wonder why a video camera works? Camera has most of the same letters as America. My country tis of thee...thee is a funny word, rhymes with tree. Tree? Hammock...zzzzzz"

This made less sense than both myself and Gray combined. Haha. Can't wait to spend my Saturday with ya!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Yep, JB and I just got back from the hearing. The Sheriff's Dept is on their way to get OG. They have a straight jacket with them.

I know right? Very strange. We scared him so bad last night he knows he's gotta get better so that he even has a shot to beat puttin4eagles.....

Awesome, so I wasn't the only one worried about Gray. The Belbs that was a great video. I'm glad Captain Intensity made his way to Canada to fix your putting.

This made me lol, ad!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Back