The Morgan Cup - Game Week

I'm seriously getting excited for you guys!

The prep is almost done....the trash talking now seems to mean very little compared to that slightly damp-palm feeling you now have....the butterflies in the stomach seem to be turning into bees.....you lie awake thinking of standing on that first tee, staring out your opponent.....

Bring it on!

(Guess I still have to pledge my support to one team, it's tough, but I'm leaning more to one corner based on their attempt in the other thread!)

Dont be silly chap, everyone knows youre a Team Hackers supporter. Just say it and get it over with. All the sooner you can sport the tag of the winning team.

I'm seriously getting excited for you guys!

The prep is almost done....the trash talking now seems to mean very little compared to that slightly damp-palm feeling you now have....the butterflies in the stomach seem to be turning into bees.....you lie awake thinking of standing on that first tee, staring out your opponent.....

Bring it on!

(Guess I still have to pledge my support to one team, it's tough, but I'm leaning more to one corner based on their attempt in the other thread!)

In the name of the Queen and tea paulo, where's your Hackers Tag already?

woke up this morning. Need to finish packing the clubs. I think I have everything. Flying down later today, can't wait for this trip to begin.

Dont be silly chap, everyone knows youre a Team Hackers supporter. Just say it and get it over with. All the sooner you can sport the tag of the winning team.

In the name of the Queen and tea paulo, where's your Hackers Tag already?

You guys got it! I'm off the fence and ready to prove I can still jump up and down in skinny jeans. :D

The MAN has spoken! Paulo might as well be the Wow Factor from across the pond. Last night the Queen called him just to get permission to flush.

woke up this morning. Need to finish packing the clubs. I think I have everything. Flying down later today, can't wait for this trip to begin.

don't forget your FF for dummies book!

You guys got it! I'm off the fence and ready to prove I can still jump up and down in skinny jeans. :D

At Team Hackers, we don't discriminate over jeans, accents, facial hair, denomination.......we just like to golf and party.

Welcome to the winning side Paulo.

I get to go to work for 10 hours, come home and mow the grass. My life rocks!

Nice. Flashy mowed our lawn last night when I was golfing and drinking scotch :) yes I am lucky!

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Nice. Flashy mowed our lawn last night when I was golfing and drinking scotch :) yes I am lucky!

---

On Team Hackers, mow the grass does not mean the same thing clearly as it does on Team Paradise.
But that makes sense.
HAHAHAHHA

---

Or is it that computer dorks don't know how to do manly things? That would be my guess. My Morgan Cup prep involves physical labor. I'm a grinder.

The MAN has spoken! Paulo might as well be the Wow Factor from across the pond. Last night the Queen called him just to get permission to flush.

haha! Although Monty officially doesn't like to be referred to as 'the queen', he did have to flush twice.

At Team Hackers, we don't discriminate over jeans, accents, facial hair, denomination.......we just like to golf and party.

See I just couldn't miss a party THAT GOOD! :D

Welcome to the winning side Paulo.

Cheers Ad! I'll be warming up my shouts of 'YOU THE MAN' in a silly accent.

you think there will be any of the "GET IN THE HOLE" screaming on long par 4's this weekend hehe, happens every week on the PGA Tour so why not the MC

you think there will be any of the "GET IN THE HOLE" screaming on long par 4's this weekend hehe, happens every week on the PGA Tour so why not the MC

You'll only hear it from the belbs. He's huge.

YES! Our support cant be held back. Not by oceans, borders or skinny jeans. Its reach knows no boundaries. I might even wear skinny jeans in honor of the Paulo today. Ok maybe not. haha

You'll also hear that from Ary's family in our match ;)

---

lol thats funny right there

You'll also hear that from Ary's family in our match ;)

---

LMAO! I guess we will.

Video? lol, that is funny right there paulo. I knew you are a winner all along.

I thought I would film the last hole I played before the MC for everyone... Sorry about all the interference but it was windy that day...

[video=youtube;wQ-nu70uXck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ-nu70uXck[/video]

A special guest also drops by ;)

Pulling a JWOW here and reposting my own video ;)

---

I'm mowing my grass today as well.

I'm sitting at the mechanic's shop right now as he gives the wheels an oil change.

CG was nice enough to grab the R11s and some other goodies yet to be revealed. We will be introduced tomorrow :D

By this time tomorrow I will be in Orlando meeting esox for the first time and teeing it up with him and CG.

I feel like I'm already there, this day just can't go fast enough. Busy day and I still might find time to sneak to the range.

Those flying today, safe travels!

Pulling a JWOW here and reposting my own video ;)

---

You would like to "pull a me", but you would need bigger hands. :alien:

You would like to "pull a me", but you would need bigger hands. :alien:

Come on now, even someone like Chunky could "pull a JB", and we all know how tiny he is.

---

Come on now, even someone like Chunky could "pull a JB", and we all know how tiny he is.

---

Good one. But dont forget we had to special order that small glove for you for the MC...hehe

I knew paulo would join the champs. Glad to have you buddy!

LOL at The Belbs letting a girl mow the lawn.

Back