The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I just locked him out of the office. He's crying in the hallway now.

That's just mean. You should be ashamed.

I just locked him out of the office. He's crying in the hallway now.

Have you held up to your end of the deal today? ie.. belly rubs.

And you made fun of me when my dog was bugging me in my home office last week.

Kevin

And you made fun of me when my dog was bugging me in my home office last week.

Kevin

I would never make fun of you Kevin. I may gently mock, but it's done with affection.

Spoiler
Also, it amuses me.

I would never make fun of you Kevin. I may gently mock, but it's done with affection.

Spoiler
Also, it amuses me.

Feel free to make fun. If you haven't noticed I make fun of myself all the time. I'm an easy target.

Kevin

Feel free to make fun. If you haven't noticed I make fun of myself all the time. I'm an easy target.

Kevin

I know you are. So am I. Although I'm not always sure why.

I look like I got dressed in the dark this morning. I thought I was coordinated, but now that I look at myself - not so much.

Phillip is still whining. I was on a call and the person on the other end asked me if he was ok. Thank goodness it wasn't a client. He's been banished again.

I think I'm catching a cold. My throat hurts.

I think I'm catching a cold. My throat hurts.

That's exactly what I'm fighting Diane. So far, I've been able to keep it from turning into anything else by downing massive amounts of vitamin C, and zinc lozenges. But I'm still right there on the cusp.

That's exactly what I'm fighting Diane. So far, I've been able to keep it from turning into anything else by downing massive amounts of vitamin C, and zinc lozenges. But I'm still right there on the cusp.

My mother insists exercise helps too. I'm going to take Nicky for a walk later - that will help. I drink a lot of OJ, but I also like Emergen-C - the one you mix with hot water.

My mother insists exercise helps too. I'm going to take Nicky for a walk later - that will help. I drink a lot of OJ, but I also like Emergen-C - the one you mix with hot water.

When take one dog for a walk, is the other mad at you?

Kevin

When take one dog for a walk, is the other mad at you?

Kevin

Yes, Phillip gets very upset, but he had surgery this year for 2 herniated discs and then went through rehab. He can walk, but at a snail's pace and he gets tired quickly at which point, he sits in the road and refuses to move. I can't carry him back to the office because he weighs 65lbs. So, I leave him here and ignore his baleful stare when I return.

Yes, Phillip gets very upset, but he had surgery this year for 2 herniated discs and then went through rehab. He can walk, but at a snail's pace and he gets tired quickly at which point, he sits in the road and refuses to move. I can't carry him back to the office because he weighs 65lbs. So, I leave him here and ignore his baleful stare when I return.

Maybe you could build him a little seat on a Clicgear and push him around. You could call it the Clicgear Dog.0.

Kevin

Maybe you could build him a little seat on a Clicgear and push him around. You could call it the Clicgear Dog.0.

Kevin

He has a cart, but even pulling him around is a huge burden. He's girthy too.

SWINE FLU. Everyone stay away from Diane. :laughing:

Bogey - What about Harry? He's more likely to have the swine flu than I am.

Bogey - What about Harry? He's more likely to have the swine flu than I am.

I see you kissing more pigs than he does.

He has a cart, but even pulling him around is a huge burden. He's girthy too.

My wife has the same problem with me. We tried both a rickshaw and a wheelbarrow, but she just wasn't strong enough. I was always late to where I needed to be and her calves were getting uncomfortably muscular.

Kevin

My wife has the same problem with me. We tried both a rickshaw and a wheelbarrow, but she just wasn't strong enough. I was always late to where I needed to be and her calves were getting uncomfortably muscular.
Kevin

Yeah, but I bet it's added 20 yards to her drives. :D

Yeah, but I bet it's added 20 yards to her drives. :D

But her capris were so tight below the knee that it became distracting, resulting in poor ball striking.

Kevin

But her capris were so tight below the knee that it became distracting, resulting in poor ball striking.

Kevin

For her or you?

Don't ever let Smallie see her - he loves muscular calves.

For her or you?

Don't ever let Smallie see her - he loves muscular calves.

Both.

These were getting pretty muscular. Like Prince Nemo, the Submariner.

Kevin

The Great Hunters (otherwise known as Phil & Nick) just brought me a dead Cardinal. Lucky me.

Back