The Heritage [Spoilers]

I can't stand this game sometimes... one minute I'm 11th and the next I'm in mediocre land. I need the PM group to step it up. Where's Schwartzel when I need him?

I'm currently 51 and likely 2 with a possibility of 4 of my guys not making the weekend... ugh.

Though I do have Furyk and Crane on the roster keeping me afloat at this time.

scratch that, just dropped to 54. Furyk seems to be in the zone -5 today!?!?! get some!

I can't stand this game sometimes... one minute I'm 11th and the next I'm in mediocre land. I need the PM group to step it up. Where's Schwartzel when I need him?

I'm with you on that one. I'm in 78th place with Crane tearing things up for me, lol. But Donald, Bo Van Pelt and Leven still waiting to tee up. Kuchar, Baddeley, Barns and Fowler are all under the gun to get back in this match.

Same here. Yesterday I was 1st and last time I checked today I was down in the 60's. And way to not show up Fowler.

I have moved up to 4th and TC is now 14th, it will be interesting to see how the Poulter/Crane shoot out comes out this weekend.

I'll be pulling for Poults,even though he typically doesn't play well here.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Same here. Yesterday I was 1st and last time I checked today I was down in the 60's. And way to not show up Fowler.

It's gotta be the hat.

Luke Donald -2 through 2 today, -6 total. Could be world #1 come Sunday!

Fowler at +5? WTF? Rickie,
images

Projected cut so far is at E. Who's going to not make the weekend?

See my previous post

I pretty much stuck a fork in him yesterday. I think this might be the first time all my guys might actually make the cut. Too bad they're all close to the cut line so lots of $12k paydays.

Ernie Els is stinking up the joint too. I knew I shouldnt have picked him. But I did for some reason.

Ernie Els is stinking up the joint too. I knew I shouldnt have picked him. But I did for some reason.

Els, Fowler and Zach Johnson who I would normally assume are easy to at least make the cut are killing me! My others not looking to good are Tringale, Molinari, and Keegan Bradley.

Els, Fowler and Zach Johnson who I would normally assume are easy to at least make the cut are killing me! My others not looking to good are Tringale, Molinari, and Keegan Bradley.

Those 3 are stinking it up for alot of us

Whats worse is I decided to not pick Furyk and took Els instead.

As my 3 year old would say.... "Oh dear." I thought I'd take two "flyers" in Bradley and Tringale even though they both showed well last week. I figured they'd carry a little momentum and make the cut at the minimum?

and it keeps getting worse, I've dropped to 71st currently! I started the day I think 44? BAH!

Sucks to be you. Unfortunatley it sucks to be me too since I did the exact same thing haha.

As my 3 year old would say.... "Oh dear." I thought I'd take two "flyers" in Bradley and Tringale even though they both showed well last week. I figured they'd carry a little momentum and make the cut at the minimum?

and it keeps getting worse, I've dropped to 71st currently! I started the day I think 44? BAH!

I guess those guys really missed the wind. As I said that I might not have any guys miss the cut, Bo Van Pelt decides to try to ruin that strategy by going +3 so far.

Sucks to be you. Unfortunatley it sucks to be me too since I did the exact same thing haha.

Yeah but at least I got Jason Day so the jokes on you!! hahahaha

Back