The Heritage [Spoilers]

Wow! I just saw where 2 folks took J Daly this week, not sure I could pick him with the erratic play. It may work out, but I will be very surprised if it does.

Someone took Mike Weir too. I bet they were Canadian (I kid).

Wow! I just saw where 2 folks took J Daly this week, not sure I could pick him with the erratic play. It may work out, but I will be very surprised if it does.

Then again, he is -3 and in 1st place....

Well, that made it easy to see that clam fist and Shogun were the faithful ones. :D

You and I both know that won't last(although I hope it does, I'd like to see him win a golf tournament, and this jacket would almost fit with his wardrobe)

You and I both know that won't last(although I hope it does, I'd like to see him win a golf tournament, and this jacket would almost fit with his wardrobe)

I have no idea if it will last or not. But I can tell you that he is the only golfer on the entire planet that I actively root against. His decisions over the last year alone have made him disgusting in my opinion.

If he doesn't win this, it's a conspiracy and someone's gonna pay. At least they better invite him back next year.

I thought he designed that jacket. :D

Hard to believe that twice as many people picked John Daly than any of these players Shaun Micheel Scott Stallings, Nick O'Hern, MikeWeir, Marc Leishman, Kyle Stanley or Kris Blanks. I mean, most people would pick the bum panhandling on the nearest highway entrance before they picked Daly.

Just read that Camillo and Els are both working with Belly Putters now

This week's top 10 picks:

Matt Kuchar 80
Luke Donald 74
Rickie Fowler 70

Jim Furyk 57
Aaron Baddeley 50
Graeme McDowell 48

Brandt Snedeker 36
Ian Poulter 35
Jason Day 34
Brian Gay 29

I took the names in BOLD, plus Ben Crane, Francesco Molinari, Sean O'Hair and Bo Van Pelt.

I had 3 of my guys from the next 10 guys, but O'Hair was only picked by three other people!

Boo Weekley 26
Ricky Barnes 25
Bill Haas 25
Francesco Molinari 24
Steve Marino 23
Stewart Cink 22
Bo Van Pelt 19
Ben Crane 19
Charles Howell III 18
Zach Johnson 17

I did a really quick pick late last night, so we'll see. Maybe Kuch and the two Rickys can get 'er done for me.

Matt Kuchar
Jonathan Byrd
Ricky Fowler
Ricky Barnes
Luke Donald
Bo Van Pelt
Aaron Baddeley
Ben Curtis
Spencer Levin
Ben Crane

Hard to believe that twice as many people picked John Daly than any of these players Shaun Micheel Scott Stallings, Nick O'Hern, MikeWeir, Marc Leishman, Kyle Stanley or Kris Blanks. I mean, most people would pick the bum panhandling on the nearest highway entrance before they picked Daly.

To back up your point....c'mon Kris Blanks!! :D

Aaron Baddeley
Luke Donald
Carl Pettersson
Bill Haas
Robert Garrigus
Matt Kuchar
Camilo Villegas
Davis Love III
Charles Howell III
Steve Marino

Gmac, Poults, and Badds are all laying a 2 over turd out there.

I am done with Graeme....he keeps killing me!! grrr.....

Gmac, Poults, and Badds are all laying a 2 over turd out there.

Haha, you have such a way with words buddy :D

People are STILL picking him? I dont think hes made a cut all year!

No, he was HOT to start off the year but clearly he's just not in any sort of groove. Who knows, maybe winners do play Callaway :)

People are STILL picking him? I dont think hes made a cut all year!

He has actually made 4 of 6 cuts this year. He also has 3 top 10s.

I love this tournament! Always some great golf played here.

I was thinking of going with Atwal as a dark horse. But his gameplay seems like it can be really good one day, and then absolutely terrible the next day. Today must be a "good day".

GMAC must have checked this thread and saw how unhappy I was with his play. He is now -1 through 11. Thought my rant may work and it did.

Back