The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great video One-T.

from different CPUs? haha

I need to get that video viral. I have watched it so many times. Maybe I should post it in the banter thread.
Post it there, for sure. Also in the videos thread. Plus, that will make you look more active!

What a cute and funny kid, thanks for sharing. Glad hes feeling better.

I changed the break pads and rotors on my gfs car for the first time today. It was way easier than I expected, and it gave me a solid feeling of accomplishment haha.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I changed the break pads and rotors on my gfs car for the first time today. It was way easier than I expected, and it gave me a solid feeling of accomplishment haha.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations! Disc brakes are so much easier to do than drum brakes.

Today I played my most complete round of golf in a long time. I messed up too many putts, but I will take that as the greens on this course are notorious for being some of the most "challenging" in the area. Just about everything clicked today, driver was good, iron play was excellent and short game was good as well. It feels good to have one of these rounds :bananadance:.

Good to hear, Rhino. I hope to do the same tomorrow, minus the putts!

Congratulations! Disc brakes are so much easier to do than drum brakes.

Yeah it was only 4 bolts, lmao. We are going to tackle her drum breaks in the next few weeks.

Yeah it was only 4 bolts, lmao. We are going to tackle her drum breaks in the next few weeks.

Take a picture so you know how to put it back together!

Today I played my most complete round of golf in a long time. I messed up too many putts, but I will take that as the greens on this course are notorious for being some of the most "challenging" in the area. Just about everything clicked today, driver was good, iron play was excellent and short game was good as well. It feels good to have one of these rounds :bananadance:.

Nice going Rhino! That's good to hear buddy.

Nice going Rhino! That's good to hear buddy.

Thanks bro. I have not yet improved to the levels you have but with my commitment to getting out more regularly,even if going out solo like I did today, I am certain still better results are in store for me.

We need to get a round in soon. Let's try to figure something out

Thanks bro. I have not yet improved to the levels you have but with my commitment to getting out more regularly,even if going out solo like I did today, I am certain still better results are in store for me.

We need to get a round in soon. Let's try to figure something out

Agreed man! Ive almost got my driving under MC control again.

Thats pretty crucial in getting to the course. Hard to get your clubs on the bus and cabs are expensive.

Thats pretty crucial in getting to the course. Hard to get your clubs on the bus and cabs are expensive.

I rode my bike as a kid. Once.

Kevin

Kevin

I was 10 miles away from the nearest course. I always got there in a car. You were more devoted than I was!

Kevin

:laughing: :thumb:

Well that was before buses and cars so that makes sense. Lol

I was 10 miles away from the nearest course. I always got there in a car. You were more devoted than I was!

LOL damn. I was writing that and though.. this doesnt make sense.

Everyone should know you dont ever drive yourself to the course because of your cousin. Its amazing how he can fit himself and a foursome including clubs into his Tercel.

Its good to hear your drive is coming back man! Slumps with certain shots stink.

Sitting on a plane right now, about to take off to meet up with my Dad for 3 days of golf. Nothing could be better than that.

Sent from Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back