The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. Tbh the second one was more impressive. It made an otherwise crappy round better

No matter what hole, Birdies always make everything better. Can shoot a 120 but birdie 18 and be happy. Golf is a crazy game.

I had a real good range session yesterday afternoon.
I was a bit worried about the Xcon7 stiff shaft with the ball flight but I found a nice groove with a new RBZ 3 wood that made me happy.
It was getting out there as long as my driver.
Only down fall is do I need a shaft change for the 910 now?
Overall happy happy

I'm got my mojo going hoping you will be sporting some new Cobra stuff in a few months and wearing a orange flat billed cap :D

Twenty years ago today my life changed forever when I married my best friend. Like all marriages, there have been ups and downs, but I would not have lived my life any other way. I am truly a blessed man to have found a woman who is as wonderful as my Kimmy.

Twenty years ago today my life changed forever when I married my best friend. Like all marriages, there have been ups and downs, but I would not have lived my life any other way. I am truly a blessed man to have found a woman who is as wonderful as my Kimmy.

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. bonk!

Haven't seen you around much lately, hope all is well with you!

Hi everyone! Thanks for the concern and the cool name. I am glad to be home. Dad is going to have to drink lots of coffee tonight, because I need around the clock care.

remebyvu.jpg

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Glad that Hacker is back home!

Quite the little sweet heart, looks somewhat like my Oreo.

She's been stealing hearts. The nurse at the vet, almost in tears said, do you know how attached to Hacker I've become over the last two days? I said, yeah, I'm here aren't I? Lol.

She's fast asleep in the kitty tent I bought for her. We have a heating pad wrapped in a thermal blanket, which she is laying on, while also wrapped in a Cleveland Golf towel, with a warm water bag in it. We have to keep her warm, because her body temp keeps falling and her body, because she is so small and was taken away from momma too soon, is trying to shut down because she has no fat and immunity built up.

She is eating like a horse, but were a ways away from being out of the woods. I have to change her IV cath every 12 hours, as well as administer anti-biotics and other nutrition through syringes. On top of checking on her hourly to make sure she is staying warm. If we can keep her warm and keep her eating, we're good. The vets said its pretty miraculous, considering where she was the other day when I brought her in, that she is still alive, let alone improving.

Tough little cat. She has my stubbornness, that's for sure.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

That is awesome to hear Jeff. That makes me so happy, what you're doing is amazing.

That I awesome Jeff! Ha wish our cats could meet.
7y5uny4a.jpg

That I awesome Jeff! Ha wish our cats could meet.
7y5uny4a.jpg

That's awesome. Hacker has blue eyes. Pretty cool I'm going to have a little black cat with Halloween coming up. Lol. Which brings me to........

After all of this, we have decided Hacker is our cat and will not be going anywhere. We didn't want another cat, but I feel obligated to bring her into our home for good now and think she approves.

evu7uzes.jpg

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Jeff, you are a good dude. I'm not a cat guy, but man you have one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen.

I think hacker is a very lucky cat.

Really glad to hear that little kitten turned the corner Jeff. Give her a couple weeks to fatten up to keep her body temp up and she should be ok

Really glad to hear that little kitten turned the corner Jeff. Give her a couple weeks to fatten up to keep her body temp up and she should be ok

She just ate really well and I changed out her IV cath fluids and I gave her medicine to her earlier, now I just have to keep her warm the rest of the night and keep that body temp up. She is eating SO well, fingers crossed that we are peeking around the corner.

I think hacker is a very lucky cat.

We're both pretty fortunate. She has been a nice little escape from my day to day BS. She wandered onto my porch about the time I really needed to hit the reset button on life.

That's awesome. Hacker has blue eyes. Pretty cool I'm going to have a little black cat with Halloween coming up. Lol. Which brings me to........

After all of this, we have decided Hacker is our cat and will not be going anywhere. We didn't want another cat, but I feel obligated to bring her into our home for good now and think she approves.

evu7uzes.jpg

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Good ole black cats and Halloween. This is first one with ours as well. Even though they have different eyes Piper still wants to be THP friends with Hacker!

My son after getting tubes in his ears.

My son after getting tubes in his ears.
He looks like you on Sunday night after the Morgan Cup! hahaha

Druggy kids are fun. I drank a whole bottle of cough syrup when I was about 2. And that was when they put alcohol in ALL cough syrup! Mom came home and I was just sitting there smiling. The babysitter never sat for us again!

it was so funny watching him.

I want that video to get to a million views to fund his college

I just watched it twice. Hope that helps!
from different CPUs? haha

I need to get that video viral. I have watched it so many times. Maybe I should post it in the banter thread.

My club came in today from Hollywood, Florida. I'm going to get it tomorrow morning! 2 day shipping, to Maine. Best 9 dollar shipping ever!

That video is so funny One-T! Poor baby, hope he's feeling better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back