The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our azalea fully blooms every year, like clockwork, the week of The Masters. I planted it because it reminds me of Augusta and when I see those blooms start to show up, I know one of my favorite golf tournaments is soon to follow. Fully bloomed today. Ladies and germs, its time for The Masters!

536050_10150723513103216_506188215_9554503_945177302_n.jpg

Very cool Jeff, I love the azaleas. Thanks for posting.

Thats cool Jeff, makes me miss being home.

I may not be rich and famous, but my grandkids are priceless. Just saying!

My Mashie M3 just got delivered and this years bag is complete! Loving it! I am so happy right now! And tomorrow i will go out for this years first 18 holes!

Well, I am officially heading to THE MASTERS TOMORROW!!!!!

A lady at my dads church had 2 tickets. I sure hope it doesnt rain!!!

You win. Game over.

I was just happy about my two Lajosi's being in the mail now...but the Masters crushes all.

You win. Game over.

I was just happy about my two Lajosi's being in the mail now...but the Masters crushes all.

haha, dude, I am stoked!!! I had to get approval from work and my boss said...HELL YEAH! haha

Very cool....have you been before? You will have a blast!

Very cool....have you been before? You will have a blast!

No, I havent. I thought about driving tonight and staying somewhere close. But, I think we are just gonna make the trek in the a.m.

That's awesome dude. Buy me something please!

--
tapatalk

That's awesome dude. Buy me something please!

--
tapatalk

ok, I will buy a beer, drink it, and bring you the cup! haha

You are my hero. Who you taking?

Stoked for you man!!

One-T for the win!

No, I havent. I thought about driving tonight and staying somewhere close. But, I think we are just gonna make the trek in the a.m.

Good for you as it will be an experience of a lifetime! You can hear the legends whispering through the tall Georgia pines. sacred grounds buddy, sacred!

You are my hero. Who you taking?

Stoked for you man!!

My dad is taking me, it was a last second thing. A lady from his church couldnt make it there. here daughter was supposed to meet her to get the tickets, so, she offered them to my dad for the Thursday round so we can get the tickets to her daughter. Make sense?

My dad is taking me, it was a last second thing. A lady from his church couldnt make it there. here daughter was supposed to meet her to get the tickets, so, she offered them to my dad for the Thursday round so we can get the tickets to her daughter. Make sense?

Yep, sure does. I was kind of guessing your dad but thought maybe he gave them to you and your bro or something. Either way - what an awesome surprise. I am sure you will enjoy every second of it.

Yep, sure does. I was kind of guessing your dad but thought maybe he gave them to you and your bro or something. Either way - what an awesome surprise. I am sure you will enjoy every second of it.

yeah, dont tell my bro, he will be pissed. hahaha

yeah, dont tell my bro, he will be pissed. hahaha

LOL, waiting for a post from him in the rant of the day thread.

One-T, couple of quick hits from when we went:

- Go to the tee box at 14. Players stand about 3 feet from you and you can see the 13th green really well.
- Amen Corner. Go there. See it. Stay a bit. But really can only watch tee shots from the par 3 12th hole. Much better holes to watch on.
- Go to the tee box at the par 3 6th hole. You can watch the 5th green, 6th hole and can sneak a peek at the 16th green all from up there.
- Go and stand behind the 7th green, just to the right of it. You can see the 2nd green/fairway, the 3rd tee box, the 7th fairway green and watch them tee off on the 8th hole. So great.

Enjoy One-T!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back