The Bucket Hat thread

I have a Titleist Aussie as well as a couple of Tilleys.

I joined the bucket hat brigade when I saw the one the GOAT Cup guys got from Callaway, immediately went and ordered one. It doesn't look as good as a ball cap IMO, but the protection is a good thing.

I really enjoy the wider brimmed ones when I'm outside for events, soccer or even poolside, I've just never been able to get comfortable in them while swinging a golf club

My latest addition

FwhFl8AWIBcZAUM.jpeg

I really enjoy the wider brimmed ones when I'm outside for events, soccer or even poolside, I've just never been able to get comfortable in them while swinging a golf club

This is my only fear. I get annoyed by regular hats and sometimes wear them backwards when I feel like they're distracting. Maybe I'll get used to it.

Gilligan approves..

1685038515228.png

I really like the imperial buckets. I’ve got 3 of them and I wear those ones the most out of all the buckets I have

I have to because of my skin cancers and last surgery that has left me with 2 large holes exposing my skull.

I bucket, Mizuno one is my current favorite, but I've got several.

I'm not a full convert, but I like my Srixon bucket that I have. Still think I play better in a cap, but that's a me problem.

Have 5 of them, they’re my go to if I wear a hat.

Wide brimmed hats are awesome during the summer. Especially if you’re walking. It is hard to believe how much cooler you’re entire body can be when the back of your neck is shaded.

Currently only 1 bucket had, may need to add some more

I have three Titleist Aussies that I keep in the golf rotation—white, gray, and tan—to match my color scheme of the day. Also have a gray grass cutter for when I’m doing yard work. And then there’s the vacation-only lid for pool time at all-inclusives.

So I guess I’m a fan. :cool:
I love the sun coverage of the Titleist Aussie, but it is very hot...thing is sweat soaked on warm days.

I haven't worn one in years, and don't currently own one. I need to rectify that soon.

My daughter got me a "Have A Day" bucket as she knows I like the BDS crew. Worn it on the course for three rounds and a couple of my son's high school baseball games. It's a keeper.

I have been in the past but re-enlisted just recently. I initially got a black bucket hat and it was very hot.

I'm in after getting a minor sunburn on my bald head already this year, despite it not being all that hot or sunny out so far. I just got an Adidas one I really like.

Bucket hats have their place, although most of the pictures posted in here I wouldn’t class as bucket hats.

Absolutely and going to find another one on our trip to see my sister. Didn't have my size here.

Also have a couple picked out to grab in August🌋

Bucket hats have their place, although most of the pictures posted in here I wouldn’t class as bucket hats.

I’m thinking the others are sun hats

I’m definitely a sun hat (wide brim) guy. Traditional bucket not so much.

Back