The Bucket Hat thread

Here’s one of my current Bucket Hats from Imperial:

IMG_2128.jpeg

😍 Love that hat! It's on my list if I ever go to Augusta.

I have a bunch of wide brim sun hats and a few aussie style hats. But none like this one.
Here is a link to the manufacturer of Masters bucket hat, see "the model named "curved bucket hat" :

I've been wearing bucket hats more often to keep the sun off as I burn easy. Got a cool bucket hat at the Masters last year too

I need a recommendation for a bucket or an Aussie that actually fits a XXL or XXXL head. The titleist aussies are too tight, as are the Bridgestone aussies. I am ”that guy” who wears his adjustable tricker cap on the last 1-2 pegs. Whaddaplaya XL size hats fit pretty well, but they only come in wacky prints.

After having basil cell carcinoma in an ear, I’m never without a bucket or sun hat at the course. He cut very deep to make sure he got it anll. Even out doing yard work I’ll wear one, being reminded by the BOSS to get my hat 🤣. Doc told me then,many years ago,wear it AT LEAST 75% of the time. I’m a big believer in them, bucket and a wide brimmed, plus good sunscreen.

I need a recommendation for a bucket or an Aussie that actually fits a XXL or XXXL head. The titleist aussies are too tight, as are the Bridgestone aussies. I am ”that guy” who wears his adjustable tricker cap on the last 1-2 pegs. Whaddaplaya XL size hats fit pretty well, but they only come in wacky prints.
Shelta

All the local 99 Cents Stores in our area are closing their doors. They have a 30% clearance sale going to get rid of merchandise.

Anyways, long story short, I purchased two bucket hats today. Will wear them the rest of the summer....till October.

My favorite bucket to wear by far!
20240419_144229.jpg

The William Murray buckets look interesting. Anyone have any of their bucket hats have opinions on their quality?

The William Murray buckets look interesting. Anyone have any of their bucket hats have opinions on their quality?

I have a reversible one and it’s great. Typically I don’t spend that much on my hats, but his seem to be worth it, and I will probably buy another one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My new Adidas bucket for golf in the Texas heat, and my long-serving Columbia bucket.

Cheers!

20240429_091035.jpg20240429_091042.jpg20240429_091112.jpg

Back