CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Vancouver hangs on for the win. Now leading 2-1. Crazy shot totals. Canucks outshot 15-3 in the 3rd! Only had 12 total in the game!
Roof was gonna blow off that place is the Preds could’ve found one more…can’t believe Vancouver won on 12 shots! Nuts

Come out fast just like game one and we will be okay.

Big game in L.A. tonight!

Nice pass Doughty!

Oilers up first. Let’s go.

And Edmonton opens the scoring! Of course it’s Hyman.

Reactions: MH
  • Haha
Reactions: MH
Bam! 2-0 Oilers!

Beauty play

I can’t even be mad at that one. Smart pass by Kane off the outside of the net. That was a great play
Yes! And Draisaitl right there.

3-0.

McJesus doing McJesus things on the powerplay. Talbot wants that one back.

I’m so glad I chose to go to game 4 instead of tonight 🤦🏻‍♂️

Great period, already have more shots than the Canucks had in their game

I have a strong desire to go to a Winnipeg and an Edmonton game. Might plan a trip next season for my daughter and I.

Doughty making up for his mistake! Let’s go Kings!!!

And Edmonton gets it right back. Kane standing in the right spot.

Not sure how a hit with no call originally turns into a 5 on 3 penalty kill for LA.

Kane got rocked! What a big hit! Wow!

Then jumps up and fights Englund and somehow Edmonton winds up with a 5 on 3 PP.

McDavid with the sweet pass to Hyman and it’s now 5-1.

Not sure how a hit with no call originally turns into a 5 on 3 penalty kill for LA.
I haven’t seen what they called yet either. No idea how that ended up at 5 on 3 either.

Maybe Enguland got 2 for the hit?

Okay, somehow these are the penalties.

IMG_7764.jpeg

I haven’t seen what they called yet either. No idea how that ended up at 5 on 3 either.

Maybe Enguland got 2 for the hit?
They never announced any of the penalties. And how did Kopi end up in the box. Just a crazy situation. Especially frustrating because neither ref had an arm up on the original hit on Kane.

They never announced any of the penalties. And how did Kopi end up in the box. Just a crazy situation. Especially frustrating because neither ref had an arm up on the original hit on Kane.
Yeah, bizarre. Never seen that before.

Back