CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

This may get a bit chippy

Those make no sense in LA ending up killing a 5 on 3. That should be a Kings power play. Am I missing something 🤯
Score app showing the penalties makes zero sense, definitely missing something. Does not make sense

Score app showing the penalties make zero sense, definitely missing something. Does not make sense
They’re saying now Kopitar got an extra unsportsmanlike. That would offset the last penalty by Kane. No wonder Hiller is furious and asking for an explanation
IMG_4500.jpeg

What is going on? What did Bouchard do?

What is going on? What did Bouchard do?
Nobody knows anything. These refs have lost their damn minds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: MH
Those make no sense in LA ending up killing a 5 on 3. That should be a Kings power play. Am I missing something 🤯
Agreed. Those aren’t accurate.

They just announced the penalties, but the play-by-play talked over them so I didn’t catch it.

Haha! Love a live mic!

During a scrum: “Do something! Do something number 80!”

Ha! Another Oilers PP, somehow.

Agreed. Those aren’t accurate.

They just announced the penalties, but the play-by-play talked over them so I didn’t catch it.
This is what I see now. Makes sense as far as the 5 on 3. Doesn’t make sense that Kopi and Kempe ended up with roughing in the scrum and no oilers did. Seemed pretty even both ways
IMG_4501.jpeg

Hahaha I think the fans agree with you, @Jtubb17

Automatic. 29 from 97.

6-1

Doughty and Kane done for the night.

Probably the right call.

Kings absolutely did not deserve a win tonight but the refs were clearly drunk on some of those calls tonight. Sunday should be a fun one.

Doughty and Kane done for the night.

Probably the right call.
Yet somehow the kings ended up short handed again.
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

What is the explanation for the Oilers dominating so much? More experienced players? Better players? Style of play / system?

What is the explanation for the Oilers dominating so much? More experienced players? Better players? Style of play / system?
Power Play. They’ve scored on 50% in the series and the Kings are 0 for. Even in scoring 5 on 5 all series

Power Play. They’ve scored on 50% in the series and the Kings are 0 for. Even in scoring 5 on 5 all series
I missed game 1. The last 2 games Edmonton has controlled the puck, been in the Kings end a ton, the Kings never really threaten, etc.

I missed game 1. The last 2 games Edmonton has controlled the puck, been in the Kings end a ton, the Kings never really threaten, etc.
Statistically they’ve played pretty evenly 5 on 5 according to the advanced stats https://moneypuck.com/teams.htm

It’s on the power play that Oilers ranked 4th going into tonight and the Kings are last. Game 2 the power plays were even at 3 each and that kept LA in it.

Oilers powerplay has been elite.

That was exactly the type of game Kane needed to get rolling. Got to love the Gordie Howe hat trick

Are the Canes much faster than every other team? I haven’t watched them at all before today since I became the worlds biggest hockey fans in February because I’m usually still working when they are on. They seem to move at a different speed.

Less than an hour to go to see if the sweep happens

Holy ****.
After that terrible on ice leg injury, it looks like Sergachev is going to play today

Back