CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

In, done, had to hold my nose in choosing the winner. Ugh.

This is fabulous! Thanks for doing this 👍

Rangers or Islanders?
Dislike them both. Grew up a Bruins fan. Now the Lightning is my team. My daughter lives in Tampa a short walk from the arena. I go to a couple Lightning games every season.IMG_1856.jpeg

Bracket in!
Go Bruins

Last edited:
Bracket set!!

GO JETS GO!

Dislike them both. Grew up a Bruins fan. Now the Lightning is my team. My daughter lives in Tampa a short walk from the arena. I go to a couple Lightning games every season.View attachment 9258814
Let me know when you head this way... We can go check out the future Tampa players w/ the Crunch. I've never been but say every year I'm going as it's supposed to be such a good time.

I don't like the way the bracket goes that I picked, but it's what I think has the best chance of happening. I wouldn't mind being wrong in some cases lol.

Ok, picked my bracket. I'm a life-long Kings fan but am predicting them to lose in the first round - Argh!

Bracket in...I think. I had issues with logging in this morning.

Got my bracket in. You are all in a lot of trouble given my lifelong #1 NHL fandom since February.

Bracket locked and loaded.

Is there a prize for DFL?

bracket in! Going with a lot of hope, just like @Canadan

Toronto.

I picked Toronto.
Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

I’m in as “MGoBlue!” I picked the Rangers to hoist the cup.

Will every division winner make it out of the 1st round?

NY Rangers
Dallas Stars
Florida Panthers
Vancouver Canucks

I say the Rangers lose in 6 :unsure:

Locked in. Cup goes North of the border for first time in 31 years stays in the US for the 32rd year.

(edited entry to correct my past stupidity)

Last edited:
Anyone else getting a “missed required params” message on the site when submitting picks?

(Yes, I clicked that I read the Ts & Cs, and picked total goals scored in the finals)

Anyone else getting a “missed required params” message on the site when submitting picks?

(Yes, I clicked that I read the Ts & Cs, and picked total goals scored in the finals)
I did not have that issue. Did you pick how long each first round series would go?

Back