CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Less than 24 hours away from the brackets being open. I can't believe my two teams play each other in the 1st round.
Who do you cheer for? Bolts or Cats?

Best game I've ever been to was game 4, Red Wings at Kings in the 2001 playoffs. Kings down 3-0 with 6 minutes left and they came back to tie it with less than a minute left and win it in overtime.
Cuts me the only way a brother could.

Who do you cheer for? Bolts or Cats?
Panthers and Bolts. Grew up in S. Florida, actually had my high school graduation at the arena that the Panthers play at, and we had season tickets growing up so I went to every game.

But as you know, we lived in Clearwater for a really long time, so I also like the Bolts.

Excited for this!

Less than 24 hours away from the brackets being open. I can't believe my two teams play each other in the 1st round.
We know who you are picking...

Panthers and Bolts. Grew up in S. Florida, actually had my high school graduation at the arena that the Panthers play at, and we had season tickets growing up so I went to every game.

But as you know, we lived in Clearwater for a really long time, so I also like the Bolts.
I meant who do you cheer for when they play? It's like when the Braves and Rays play, I cheer for the Braves as they were the team I grew up rooting for. But, at the same time, if the Rays win, I am not super upset about it.

I meant who do you cheer for when they play? It's like when the Braves and Rays play, I cheer for the Braves as they were the team I grew up rooting for. But, at the same time, if the Rays win, I am not super upset about it.
Ohhhhhh, I cheer for both, I celebrate every score, but I probably lean a little more towards the Panthers since I grew up with them, and I have been a fan since they became a team in '93.

Ohhhhhh, I cheer for both, I celebrate every score, but I probably lean a little more towards the Panthers since I grew up with them, and I have been a fan since they became a team in '93.
Playoff games between the two get intense. In 2022, I went to the final game when the Bolts swept the Panthers. I have never seen that arena as electric (no pun intended) as it was for that game. It was rowdy and awesome.

Playoff games between the two get intense. In 2022, I went to the final game when the Bolts swept the Panthers. I have never seen that arena as electric (no pun intended) as it was for that game. It was rowdy and awesome.
I bet that place was shaking. I know they hate each other too, I foresee a lot of fights and penalties.

I bet that place was shaking. I know they hate each other too, I foresee a lot of fights and penalties.
Theres going to be a lot of smack talk on the ice, I cant wait!

Pumped up for this one.

1713472846364.png

Don't really follow hockey but signed up

Bracket submitted!

The winning bracket has been submitted.

You are correct... did it this morning. Go Vegas!
Vegas?!
Youre Dead To Me GIF by asianhistorymonth

Bracket submitted. Let's go Bolts!

I put mine in. I choose with my heart not with my head.

Back