CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

This somehow getting autographed by him and framed would be perfect. Except for always remembering it happened against your other team lol
It’s not easy being a fan of two teams that don’t like each other, but we make it work haha

50 minutes to pick drop and I’m stressed…Leafs terrify me tonight

Leafs open the scoring!!

Go Leafs Go!

So what even is a penalty anymore?! Guess it’s okay for McAvoy to tackle hug Matthews to the ice, and 🐀 to take Bertuzzi out at the feet now?!

And THAT is somehow a penalty?!?!!??

So much for that.

Also, the bear hug take down behind the net? How is that not getting called?
Yeah, that’s not called but Bertuzzi hitting a guy who embellishes and keeps possession of the puck somehow is.

Stripes sure putting their stamp on this one. 🙄

Okay. One period to win. Let’s do it.

Reffing is pretty brutal, the calls they have made have been weak and what they let go should have been or penalties. DT Edmonton is getting crazy busy and beers are going down way to easy

Reffing is pretty brutal, the calls they have made have been weak and what they let go should have been or penalties. DT Edmonton is getting crazy busy and beers are going down way to easy
Glad it’s not just my bias towards the Leafs.

Enjoy the atmosphere in Edmonton!! Should be an awesome time!

• Appreciation
Reactions: MH
Agreed as a B’s fan, no consistency with calls and no calls. Lots of ones bruins players have gotten away with

Shoot the puck. Not gonna score if you’re not shooting. Playoff goals!

What a goal by Bertuzzi to tie it up.

Give me the gritty goals yasssssssssssssssssssss!
ping pong GIF

Back