CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Wow Winnipeg is rocking right now! What a kill and they score right after!

JETS!!

Wow Winnipeg is rocking right now! What a kill and they score right after!
Love watching the games in Winnipeg white outs.

AVS!
Hellebuyck making mistakes tonight. Got to keep it up for one more.

just turned on the Pred’s/Canucks game. Only 12 and 13 respectively on each net 5mins into the 3rd?

just turned on the Pred’s/Canucks game. Only 12 and 13 respectively on each net 5mins into the 3rd?
Predos are going to be hitting the ice baths, shot attempts were like 100-25

I am not sure why exactly, and I have been 'away' from hockey for several years (the Capitals broke me with chokes soooooo many times), but there are often a lot of really really good 1st round games with teams that should (at least in theory) not be that close. I guess they are all closer than their records suggest, signed Capt Obvious.

Hot goalies can take a team on a long long run, that part still stands - signed again. Capt. Obvious.

This was insane. Watched that replay last night like 30 times.
Watching he and Vasy go to work last night was amazing

On the road to Edmonton for game 2, can’t wait for puck drop!

No kid's sports tonight and I am going to wrap up work at a normal hour so tonight could be a big NHL playoff night.

Last nights Bolts and Cats game was one of the best I have ever watched.

Easily. The end of the 2nd period and all of the 3rd was without a doubt the best goaltending I have ever seen.

Was one heck of a good goaltending battle!

Greatest shirt ever

IMG_3803.jpeg

Sounds like Demko is week-to-week for Vancouver, and Bennett is out for at least a week for Florida.

And in Toronto, the Nylander mystery continues, although I’ve read rumours that it may be due to a head injury after a late hit in their last regular season game.

That’s awesome! These are being sold by the Panthers directly?! If so, talk about capitalizing on the moment!
I believe so. The fan base is rabid

No because it happened against my other team. But i might for GG
This somehow getting autographed by him and framed would be perfect. Except for always remembering it happened against your other team lol

Back