ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

Guess we will now truly see who people REALLY think will win these events when they have to put "coins" where their mouth is. Somehow I am guessing there will be less bet on THP. #Facts
If I make the line high enough we should get level action, but can I make the line high enough come December?

Guess we will now truly see who people REALLY think will win these events when they have to put "coins" where their mouth is. Somehow I am guessing there will be less bet on THP. #Facts
friday ice GIF

After being out of town Thurs-Sun, I'm finally caught up here. I'm 100% ignorant on betting the odds, but looking forward to getting involved immediately! What a cool way to get folks involved even further with our experiences!

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

After being out of town Thurs-Sun, I'm finally caught up here. I'm 100% ignorant on betting the odds, but looking forward to getting involved immediately! What a cool way to get folks involved even further with our experiences!
Really basic explanation/examples:

+200 = bet 100 to win 200
-200 = bet 200 to win 100

Bets/Winnings are then calculated as percentages based on that.

Really basic explanation/examples:

+200 = bet 100 to win 200
-200 = bet 200 to win 100

Bets/Winnings are then calculated as percentages based on that.
Thanks @Bus !

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Man oh man. I picked a bad week to be
in-communicado. Finally catching up on everything and then found this……awesome 🔥

I read this whole thread, no skimming and did not see this question asked.
@jdtox Do you only get 1-2 extra coins before an event if your bankroll is completely empty?
If not, I could play the long game on this and slowly accumulate 1-2 extra coins each event?
And in about 200 years have enough A-coins buy a sleeve of golf balls?
I can wait this out.

Man oh man. I picked a bad week to be
in-communicado. Finally catching up on everything and then found this……awesome 🔥

I read this whole thread, no skimming and did not see this question asked.
@jdtox Do you only get 1-2 extra coins before an event if your bankroll is completely empty?
If not, I could play the long game on this and slowly accumulate 1-2 extra coins each event?
And in about 200 years have enough A-coins buy a sleeve of golf balls?
I can wait this out.
This long game isn’t as much fun, shove coins in, win… Stack coins.

I skimmed everything, wagered something, need to buy whiskey to make sure I make it through .....

Interesting

First Event that the Tox Sports Book is open for is just a couple of days away.

This long game isn’t as much fun, shove coins in, win… Stack coins.
Yeah I will be shoving coins in and stacking coins. The stacks will just be in the THP vault!

Last day to get your wagers in

Bet Win GIF by Slotomania Official

Wooohooo cashed in huge! 😂😂😂 I won a single AC coin!!

💪

1713707973785.png

Had success with my bets in the WWGC. Hopefully that trend continues and I keep stacking coins.

That was a quick payout!

Just click on your screen name, it’s in your profile 🙂

Back