ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

This is going to be a blast, need to figure out the first wagers…

Lot of faith in the first fairway round right now…

This is going to be a blast, need to figure out the first wagers…
You haven’t yet? lol. I made 3! I am either going to get lots of coins or be broke before the next event.

Just thought of this. I know not likely, but what if they have a drive in the fairway, but choose to use one that isn't? 🤔
The two things are independent of each other. If we hit a fairway, regardless of what is chosen, we hit a fairway

I'm game. Terrible gambler if I'm not playing or horses aren't running, but I can always try.......

Awesome idea. Team Matcha Latte is ready to make you all broke degenerates.

Considering your odds.. I am liking my chances.. lol
Your picking ability isn’t feared, you always pick a loser for the Majors 🤷‍♂️

I am going to be SO bad at this hahahaha

Good Morning Coffee GIF by Nicky Rojo

There’s always rum….

I’ll be terrible at this too!

Just thought of this. I know not likely, but what if they have a drive in the fairway, but choose to use one that isn't? 🤔

Doesn't count.

Would they; Stats suggest picking the closer one.

Hence, the fairway wasn't used, so it doesn't count.

The two things are independent of each other. If we hit a fairway, regardless of what is chosen, we hit a fairway
I stand corrected.

I wonder if this will sway the fairway bets now. 🤔

Very very cool. This is a great creative idea that definitely makes the THP Experiences even more enjoyable to follow.

I stand corrected.

I wonder if this will sway the fairway bets now. 🤔
Basically folks were insinuating that @JB would poke a little one out there and @jdtox would blast one into the left rough

Basically folks were insinuating that @JB would poke a little one out there and @jdtox would blast one into the left rough
JB has been known to find fairways so I'm not surprised that bet is at the top.

JB has been known to find fairways so I'm not surprised that bet is at the top.
Not on 1 at Briggs.
I can say last time I did. But I missed slightly right the three previous rounds.

Sprinkled some bets around. I’m gonna be rich.

Not on 1 at Briggs.
I can say last time I did. But I missed slightly right the three previous rounds.
How many Fresca's will you have before the round? Because this could change my bet....

How many Fresca's will you have before the round? Because this could change my bet....
Before the round? Zero.
I will have one at the turn as they have them at the taco truck. Then one post round.

Not on 1 at Briggs.
Let's see if you can add a few more fairways to the hole one list next week.

Before the round? Zero.
I will have one at the turn as they have them at the taco truck. Then one post round.
Can't wait for Truck Stop Tacos.

The best way to explain Albatross Coins
photo-output.jpeg

Back