The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

The top 6 are all Taylormade staffers. You dont see that very often with any companies.

Nope but it speaks volumes for their young stable of players

Strong finish there for Tiger

I was dead on the number with prediction on Saturday with 73. I was only 1 off the number today when I said 71 and he shot 72. My crystal ball is looking decent right now.

Best post-round interview question goes to Peter Kostis when he asked Tiger, "Are you playing golf swing or are you playing golf?"

Perfect question!

Tiger's answer was, "Both", which I think is a fair assessment of where he's at right now.

-JP

This should be a very interesting final round. Lots of people in range that could pull out the win. Jason Day or DJ, both TM guys on Team OEM would be nice.

One thing of note today. Paul Casey and Paddy Harrington are playing together in the final round. Sometime during their front 9, Monty makes his Ryder Cup picks. Could both get in? One in? Does it change the way they play? Very interesting stuff.

Let me get this straight from what I could gather, he has three picks, and has four expected stars to choose from [paddy, casey, rose, and luke]?

interesting nonetheless
One thing of note today. Paul Casey and Paddy Harrington are playing together in the final round. Sometime during their front 9, Monty makes his Ryder Cup picks. Could both get in? One in? Does it change the way they play? Very interesting stuff.

Let me get this straight from what I could gather, he has three picks, and has four expected stars to choose from [paddy, casey, rose, and luke]?

interesting nonetheless

Molinari as well.

I dont understand, I thought Casey was qualified already? or could he lose his last spot in this tournament?. The cup qualifying states the first 4 on the World points list and the next best 5 on the european cup list.

w-westwood
w-mcilroy
w-kaymer
w-mcdowell
e-poulter
e-fisher
e-molinari
e-jiminez
e-casey

Casey dropped out last week because Peter Hanson won.

It'll be 3 out of the 5 mentioned, surely.

The top 6 are all Taylormade staffers. You dont see that very often with any companies.

Very true...it will be interesting to see if that holds up throughout the day. Could be a great day for Taylormade.

That woud beat the 2008 Masters where Nike had the Top 3 guys...Immelman, Woods, Cink. I can't think of any other times thats happened off the top of my head(though I'm sure it has)

Molinari Bro's making a comeback lets hope that todays PGA can give us this much of an exciting finish, also i personally hope that DJ can just excise those demons and win today

Luke Donald not being mentioned too much from the media right now, starts with 6 straight birdies today.

Just have to pop in to say
LUUUUUUUUKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Incredible that Luke could be left off the Ryder Cup and possibly shoot a 58 or 59?

Donald starting to cool off now, needs a bunker save to avoid two straight bogeys.
Laird looks fantastic early on.

Donald starting to cool off now, needs a bunker save to avoid two straight bogeys.
Laird looks fantastic early on.

Is it just coincidence that Luke cooled off right after your first post when you came and said LUKE? Hmmmm. hehe

Am I the only one who thinks that Rory Sabbatini and the guy from Golf Channel, John Hawkins have to be twins? Or at least related?

Can't believe Casey and Rose were left off the Euro squad. Seems like Rose would have been a shoe in with as well as he's been playing on the PGA tour this year.

Is it just coincidence that Luke cooled off right after your first post when you came and said LUKE? Hmmmm. hehe
I know. I gotta stop doing that.
Sorry buddy!

Edit: UGH! the _JL_ curse is picking up steam. Another bogey for Donald. :(

Back