The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

Jason Day, part of Team OEM tied for the lead!! And the Kuch moves up a few spots along with DJ. Rory, was the only failure.

Stewart Cink is lurking near the surface. I really hope he takes this home to the ATL.

Tiger with a horrible tee shot off the 1st, snap-hook that might be out of bounds. He hit a provisional off the tee into the first cut on the left side of the fairway.

Edit: PGATour.com says that he did hit the first tee shot out of bounds.

he made par according to shottracker. nvm double bog it is lol
Tiger with a horrible tee shot off the 1st, snap-hook that might be out of bounds. He hit a provisional off the tee into the first cut on the left side of the fairway.

Edit: PGATour.com says that he did hit the first tee shot out of bounds.

i knew tiger would come out and shoot a sub 70 round today......oops! guess he has some work to do.....that guy just isn't the same.

i knew tiger would come out and shoot a sub 70 round today......oops! guess he has some work to do.....that guy just isn't the same.

Does this mean that perhaps people will stop saying after every good round the guy has "He's back, everybody else look out"? I mean does it look like anybody else is out there nervous? The guy is not back. He will get there perhaps, but lots of great golfers out there and every one of them has a good round each tournament.

I doubt the 'hes back' thing will stop before 2011. People just want him back that badly, it doesnt matter how bad he plays leading up or following the 'good round'(unless he continues to play awesome, then he would obviously really be 'back').
Does this mean that perhaps people will stop saying after every good round the guy has "He's back, everybody else look out"? I mean does it look like anybody else is out there nervous? The guy is not back. He will get there perhaps, but lots of great golfers out there and every one of them has a good round each tournament.

man, overton dropped some shots early today too. this course likes like it's getting tougher and tougher by the minute.

I doubt the 'hes back' thing will stop before 2011. I just want him back that badly, it doesnt matter how bad he plays leading up or following the 'good round' I will always love my home boy tiger, me and him go way back.

I made it what you really wanted to say. :D :D

I like watching exciting golf. I don't really want him back.

Reactions: JB
is Martin Laird using a belly daytona ghost?

is Martin Laird using a belly daytona ghost?

He is using a Daytona Ghost, I know that. Have not seen if he is a belly guy yet.

its much longer than standard looked like it, but i don't know

DJ looking to be in prime position. would love to see him win this week after bunkergate.

Go the Scots! Martin's from a golf club only a couple of miles from me, so I'm rooting for him.

whats with this Tennis Crap someone please show me my golf

it is supposed to be on i think the golf channel should pick up bonus coverage if CBS keeps this crap up

it is supposed to be on i think the golf channel should pick up bonus coverage if CBS keeps this crap up

They are showing it on PGATour.com until the tennis is over which should be relatively soon.

This happened last week too. I can't believe it. Bring on the golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back