JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New thread on THP that will be stickied in our Food and Drink section of the forum for those that enjoy some unique beverages or just want a chance to chat with friends.

This is about cocktails and even mocktails.

A chance to share recipes, show off creations and pull up a seat at the bar and have a good old fashioned (pun intended) conversation with THPers.

• Admin
We shared a drink and question on THPGolf Instagram this morning. Would this be a good after round or during round drink?

Think I can get down with that post round, but I don't know that I could do it during the round.

We shared a drink and question on THPGolf Instagram this morning. Would this be a good after round or during round drink?

I might try it after a round but not during.

My wife asked me to take her to The Melting Pot last night. I tried this whiskey drink. It was really good!
34A5FFA7-91FA-4B72-ACB2-E86AA92DAACF.jpegAE5AE696-95CC-4A69-8ADC-E02777227315.jpeg

This will be a fun thread. Thanks for setting it up!

I could probably drink that after a round. I don't drink during rounds.

Here is a good one I have had a few recently. Can’t go wrong with apple and fireball 283BB0F1-3E40-421D-BD6E-8720F4F343B3.jpeg

You had me until the blueberry vodka.

This will be a great thread, thanks for setting it up.

Unique cocktails you say...

Best recipe on the planet hands down...

1. Glass (any will do)
2. Ice (optional)
3. Whiskey (Whisky)

Calling @BigDill to share his smoke show recipe. :)

Kinda looks like this should be the Anime Gods official drink.

Best recipe on the planet hands down...

1. Glass (any will do)
2. Ice (optional)
3. Whiskey (Whisky)
We have a whiskey thread for that. 😂, but I agree with you.

Back