The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship- Preview Show & Odds

I think E gets it done. A +3 champ wouldn’t surprise me.

follow-up: how far under par do you think teams need to be after the shamble best ball in order to end at even after the alt-shot and shamble combined portions?

follow-up: how far under par do you think teams need to be after the shamble best ball in order to end at even after the alt-shot and shamble combined portions?
I think that they need to be within 8 of the lead, because there won’t be any runs made in those two formats.

-4 ish I would say

I think that they need to be within 8 of the lead, because there won’t be any runs made in those two formats.
I concur. Major swings will most likely happen during Shamble Combined.

-4 ish I would say

-4 is perfect
Perfect Cat GIF

Just finished this one up and was surprised by the picks for sure. Great show fellas!!!

Watched this today while working. Excellent job on the show!

This is the possible injury that @JB is dealing with. I have found a video on how to drain it
, to send to @jdtox .

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

This is the possible injury that @JB is dealing with. I have found a video on how to drain it
, to send to @jdtox .

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

I don’t think i’m going to do that, but I have thought about it

I don’t think i’m going to do that, but I have thought about it
I didn't click the link. I don't think I want to know what 'that' is....

I didn't click the link. I don't think I want to know what 'that' is....
basically a wrap and compression sleeve during play.

You could also drain it, but a compression sleeve could work.
depending on how bad it is yes, but I would imagine that requires him to leave Briggs for a medical facility.

depending on how bad it is yes, but I would imagine that requires him to leave Briggs for a medical facility.
I watched a YouTube video on how to do it, and it didn’t look that hard to do.

Back