LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Great follow. I loved all the pics and I can’t wait to read the recaps and any nuggets you guys can share from the wedge clinic. Like was mentioned, getting schooled on using your wedges by the folks that brought your wedges to market is just wow. Safe travels all.

For the participants: what's the best tip you got during the wedgeucation?

I gotta see this 15 someday that just gets poo pop’d on by everyone
The left fairway needs to be hit by a bulldozer.

Safe travels, guys! Any bonus golf happening?

Great photos today guys. So excited to get to Ballyhack next week

Fantastic follow!

Would have loved to a fly on the wall... or a bug on the green as it were... during the wedge clinic!

Safe travels home guys. Thanks for taking us along with you it was a fantastic follow.

Safe travels fellas!

I've been busy the last couple days and didn't get to follow as close as I'd have liked but the updates and photos were awesome. Hope everyone had an amazing time and can't wait to hear more feedback about the wedges. Safe Travels to all.

Safe travels home everyone!

Thank you to everyone who shared picture and brought us along for the ride. The course, The hosts and THpers all looked like another successful experience was had. Safe travels and I’m looking forward to see how the wedges treat you once you get home

Safe travels. The special guests were something else! Drop some wedge tidbits when you have a free minute.

thanks for the ride along - looks like a great time was had by all. Looking forward to adding my own Vokeys to the bag, maybe later this week. Inspirational fun here.

Not sure if I posted it earlier.. But the ballyhack burger is amazing
PXL_20240430_193732900.jpg

Just about to board to head back to Chicago. Man what a fun couple days! I’ll have recaps coming and many more photos after the fact. Those who have ATT and are heading to Ballyhack just know photos load SUPER slow on the course. More to come …..

What a wonderful few days with a fun group of THPers

One Experience at Ballyhack down and 2 more to go! I can't get enough pictures of this beautiful course!

just got caught up after a busy day of work. i couldn't be more pumped for all of you! i keep thinking about the combination of a conversation with Bob Vokey last night plus a wedge hitting clinic this morning. the value of that experience is unmeasurable. just an awesome job by Vokey/Titleist and THP.

thanks for bringing us along, and congrats on an incredible outing. you guys did a tremendous job of making it feel like we were right there with you. the golf was great and the site, wow, such a gorgeous course, i can't wait to put my own Vokey wedges to work there in a few days!

well done @Trmpt98 @hofstbr @Tenputt @GerryWithAG @eddywhitaker @adwillingham and @jefe35
and thanks for making the magic happen @JB and @Canadan

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Back