LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Thanks for all the photos and updates, guys!!

I'm beyond excited to get to check Ballyhack out in a week.

That’s a wrap…what an experience. Mike was fantastic to the end. Thanks JB and Morgan. Great group of guys.
Dude! Well done this week!

Fantastic follow. Great pictures and we get to see more of Ballyhack soon!

Enjoy the wedges and knowledge guys. Well done.

Thanks for taking us along for the ride everyone. Look forward to hearing more about the Vokey wedges.

That’s a wrap…what an experience. Mike was fantastic to the end. Thanks JB and Morgan. Great group of guys.
Thanks for sharing so much for us all 👊🏼

Thanks all for the wonderful updates and documenting your enjoyment of this great course. Safe travels to all heading home today!

LOVED the Pics today. Thanks for the follow. Can't wait to see this course in person
I was thinking the same thing. I am sure it will play/present different in October, but it looks fun.

Thanks for taking us all along for the ride! All of you did a spectacular job! Good luck with the new wedges!

Great job everyone with all the updates and pics. Ballyhack never disappoints. Enjoy those new wedges.

Great catching up with your guys day. Looks like a great time and what an absolute beauty of a golf course. Seeing pictures of the greens up close really show the slopes that can't be seen from the long shots down the fairway. This is a dream course without a doubt.

Great work with the updates guys!

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Kudos to the participants... made this a great follow w/ the updates.

Fantastic updates these last two days guys! @eddywhitaker and @hofstbr y'all were killing it extra today on the course!

In the car waiting for some food in the early minutes of the drove home. This was so much fun, and I can wait to gove more thoughts in the coming days.

Thanks for following along and the great questions. Definitely leaving the days excited about golf again with some ideas of what to work on with the Vokeys and with my driver (thanks to @Canadan )

This has been a fun event to follow. Thank you to all for bringing us along. I hope to learn more about the wedgucation and hear more about the grinds you are playing and why. And one day I want to see Ballyhack in person.. those pictures get me every time!!!!

Awesome job bringing us along fantastic pics and updates today!

Safe travels home to all of you.

Yes, safe travels to all!!!

fellas this was a fantastic follow.

Safe travels gents!

Safe travels!

Back