LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Ballyhack Smash!IMG_9107.jpeg

I said a hole in one wouldn’t happen. It did not happen 🤣
Checks Out Season 2 GIF by The Office

This Vokey experience is beyond my expectations. This post is for any lurkers or new forum members that want to know about these events from the perspective of a first-time participant. When you see these live experiences posted, BELIEVE THE HYPE. Feel good joining a good cause like the albatross club, and start entering the drawings for these experiences. Anybody can get selected, I am proof of that!

The Titleist Vokey wedges are incredible, the Titleist Vokey representatives at the even may be better. Great guys, bringing a ton of knowledge and fun to the event.

JB and Dan make sure you are taken care of every step of the way. First class stuff. Don't get me started on the venue, to say Ballyhack is a treat is doing this amazing course a disservice. Let me just say WOW! I will do a better job of posting pictures tomorrow, I was so busy trying to focus on golf today, this place gets your attention. :)

Last but not least, getting to experience all of this with a new group of friends is really cool. From seasoned THP experience veterans to fellow newbies it has been a terrific group to be around.

IMG_1888.jpeg

Aaron just dropped a bomb.

Bob Vokey and Aaron Dill will be joining us for a call in forty minutes or so.
that's amazing. what an incredible opportunity!!

Aaron just dropped a bomb.

Bob Vokey and Aaron Dill will be joining us for a call in forty minutes or so.
That’s amazing! I hope you all get plenty of time to ask questions

Legendary GIF by Giphy QA

Drink faster
You’re basically telling me to chug the entire beer before the water heats up. That’s the only way to keep it from warming up, so… that’s where we’re at here

You’re basically telling me to chug the entire beer before the water heats up. That’s the only way to keep it from warming up, so… that’s where we’re at here
Is that wrong?

I would say we'll make sure to leave you some, but I can't commit to that.
I would love for you guys to us some, but I won't go as far as to expect it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Back