LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Was not able to follow during the live action yesterday...went back and read up and boy a few takeaways...

1. Ballyhack is still awesome. The course looks amazing and in great shape.
2. Playing the goat track as one huge group was killer
3. Food as always...top notch
4. How about those special guests at dinner? Down right killer.

The wedge clinic is awesome that would so fun.

I would love to go through that wedge clinic.

This place never ceases to amaze me. Every time we get blown away by a piece of an experience, THP and these amazing companies seem to say "hold my beer" and then proceed to blow the minds of the people even more. I hope you fellas are able to enjoy this time to the fullest extent. Thanks for keeping us in the loop and allowing the forum to be a part of your incredible experience.

Sooo who’s feeling good about their round today after that education?!

Wedge clinic is perfect. We can all use some tips around the green

Love all the pics of the wedge clinic...and 18th seems like it gives so many variations of situations to practice

I got some great tips with my K grind out of the bunker, still have some mental hurdles to get past but this tool works when I commit!

Wedge clinic looked on point. I’m predicting 70% success rate in getting up and down today 👍

I got some great tips with my K grind out of the bunker, still have some mental hurdles to get past but this tool works when I commit!
can't wait to hear more about this

Wedge clinic is so valuable. absolute game changer.

Any tips you can relay?
The Kid Mero What GIF by Desus & Mero

can't wait to hear more about this
I hit a lot with a square face, so in the bunker with the K grind I don’t have to open up the face really at all. I need to work on a shorter backswing and still accelerating through the ball, I tend to stab at the sand and stop my swing. So me to for me when the ball is there because I need to hit behind the ball but I’ve thinned many out of the bunker.

Wedge clinic from Titlelist sounds amazing. Only at a THP event... Lord knows I could use some of that education.

Wedge clinic, and then another round on a beautiful course? Yes please!

Have an amazing day gents, I hope the wedge clinic pays off immediately!

We all are missing greens on purpose today right? Just to see how our wedge traning went of course

We all are missing greens on purpose today right? Just to see how our wedge traning went of course
Like the way you think.

Back