EXPERIENCE The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Excited to see who gets their name called for this!

Had kind of a crazy exchange with a guy the other day. I was busy but I spotted his hat. A Victory Cup hat. Unmistakable. I have one exactly like it that was given to me.

He didn't seem to understand what was behind it or know or want to talk about THP, but regardless it was pretty cool to just randomly see a remnant from a THP Experience out in the wild like that. Pumped me up for this one!

4 days away until signups!
Cheering Yes GIF by Victoria's Secret PINK

Who is a Mizuno golf nut like me? Lol. And who doesn't play Mizuno clubs but wants to try and see what it's all about?

Any guesses on the equipment?

Looking forward to signups for this one. I've never played any of Mizuno's long clubs or wedges, but have JPX919 Forged irons that still go back in the bag on occasion, and my blue M-Craft VI putter is the best putter I've ever had.

Signup in just a few days.

Signup in just a few days.
This is a must enter. Last years experience was amazing. I'm loving the driver, 5w, and T24 wedges. Also, I've been really impressed with the gloves.

Looking very forward to this one!

we are getting close.

Spoke to Walker this past week, and man do we have ideas to make this extremely special

I keep checking the dates, hoping I'm remembering wrong. Good luck to everyone entering!

we are getting close.

Spoke to Walker this past week, and man do we have ideas to make this extremely special
Mizuno x THP never disappoints, that’s for sure. I’m sure there’s some incredible stuff cooking for this one.

Tomorrow!
This is going to be one of the events of the year, guaranteed

Back