EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Ok true. I should not make things up.
However our meals were strictly portioned and held at 40/35/25 carbs/protein/fat. 1 dessert apiece except for @checkered because he was a kiss-ass.

Price to pay for a dynasty 💪
I didnt kiss *that* much ass. <_< >_> <_<

The staying up late usually isnt a problem for me, it is the getting up the next morning that is rough for me. Soooo not a morning person. That everyone went to sleep at a reasonable time worked in my favor on that front. 🤣

I’ll need to learn the secret of sleeping at these things

So cool listening to Yags & how excited he is about this event. The passion he has behind the brand & how they get to where they are each year. It has me even more excited about playing these clubs.

I didnt kiss *that* much ass. <_< >_> <_<

The staying up late usually isnt a problem for me, it is the getting up the next morning that is rough for me. Soooo not a morning person. That everyone went to sleep at a reasonable time worked in my favor on that front. 🤣
Yea that’s me. No issues staying up, it’s getting up that’s the issue…hopefully being an hour behind there helps lol

10 sounds pretty early, but whatever we need to do to continue the dynasty
Depends on what time we have to be up. I’m better on 2-3 hours of sleep than I am getting 7 or more.

Depends on what time we have to be up. I’m better on 2-3 hours of sleep than I am getting 7 or more.
Well make sure you’re tucked in early then ;)

Enough about sleep and bedtimes. How them orders coming along? Only 10 days left, plenty of time for overthinking and changing shafts!

Enough about sleep and bedtimes. How them orders coming along? Only 10 days left, plenty of time for overthinking and changing shafts!
I think I have a bag now that will pass review

I think I’m past the overthinking my overthink! I think.🤔

Ok true. I should not make things up.
However our meals were strictly portioned and held at 40/35/25 carbs/protein/fat. 1 dessert apiece except for @checkered because he was a kiss-ass.

Price to pay for a dynasty 💪
Is this like the TB12 diet?

I'll take one last opportunity to hit driver on Thursday to nail down shaft and then I'll be ready for review. Haven't made any big changes in several weeks and feeling confident I will present an acceptable order ahead of deadline.

Now I just have to temper my excitement because every time I swing a club I'm wishing it was my new Cobra equipment already. The excitement to game these clubs is very real!

Will go hit the irons one more time next week and do a putter fitting too. Just because it'll be fun. But if you want the orders now, it's all ready.

All set!
1715108622499.gif

🚨 🚨🚨🚨 ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨🚨🚨🚨

Slight change to the available options for GRAPHITE IRON SHAFTS ONLY

Mitsubishi MMT iron shafts are now available for Morgan Cup Participants as an alternative graphite option. This is the ONLY upcharge option available other than no up-charge options already listed. If you try to choose a different graphite option it will be changed by your captain.
Oooo, back to the fitting bay for me. Yay!

Ok. LS is out. I’ll put some data in the driver thread.

Cant overthink it if you’ve already submitted your order.

Love the fact that you're already set, no ponders you're done. Got to feel great right?
Yeah, my big thing this year has been trying to simplify everything. Don’t think too much, play within my abilities, etc. I took that approach with my club selection. I had a pretty good idea of what I was going with, the fitting was to make sure I wasn’t missing out on anything. Once I saw that I wasn’t I committed to my choices.

Should be good to go. My last ponders and overthinking are just that. I’ll be going with the final setup I’ve had ready for the last week now.

Back