EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Yeah, my big thing this year has been trying to simplify everything. Don’t think too much, play within my abilities, etc. I took that approach with my club selection. I had a pretty good idea of what I was going with, the fitting was to make sure I wasn’t missing out on anything. Once I saw that I wasn’t I committed to my choices.
I love this approach to things.

I just can't decide if I am going to do it myself or not. If I get graphite irons I think it would be best to use an extractor. If I get steel well, that would be easy.
Yea I'm getting steel, so it will be easy peasy. Graphite I have a local guy that has pulled stuff for me before if I needed it, but I should be good to go.

This way, if we get paired in singles at least we'll look great haha.

Hit the king tours and CB’s tonight. CB’s were really nice, but the king tours will work just a bit better for me. I pretty much already knew/expected that, but nice to hit them. They are beautiful irons.

Last edited:
Yeah, my big thing this year has been trying to simplify everything. Don’t think too much, play within my abilities, etc. I took that approach with my club selection. I had a pretty good idea of what I was going with, the fitting was to make sure I wasn’t missing out on anything. Once I saw that I wasn’t I committed to my choices.
Sensible approach. Know what will work and confirm it.

Sensible approach. Know what will work and confirm it.
As fun as it would be to try some outside the box stuff since we can order whatever we want, that wouldn’t be fair to Cobra or myself.

Hit the king tours and CB’s tonight. CB’s were really nice, but the king tours will work just a bit better for me. I pretty much already knew/expected that, but nice to hit them. They are beautiful irons.
I will also say, the Golf Galaxy simulator had me swinging the 7i like "110"....

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Distances were actually correct though on it, so who TF knows what kinda drugs they were feeding that thing.

Pretty crazy with 10 days left till orders I have 2 complete orders already submitted. This is a first.

Pretty crazy with 10 days left till orders I have 2 complete orders already submitted. This is a first.
People are messing with a streak. Good!!!

People are messing with a streak. Good!!!
Not really, pm said you are going to choose for me anyway, I trust you will give me the correct tools to defeat that red team

I didn't realize sending them in right now was a thing.
It's not, they're just trying to play the "quiet confident" game. Pay them no heed and ponder some shaft and grip changes!

Dark speed X 9* with linq red
Dark speed x 3, 5 and 7w with linq red
Dark speed 5 and 6 hybrid with KBI PGS 75
Dark speed 7-GW with KBS PGI 75
Snakebitee X 54 1 degree strong with stock steel
Snakebite black 58 wide low stock steel shaft
Vintage Cuda putter

My bag is set. I can’t decide which part of the bag I am most excited about.

My bag is set. I can’t decide which part of the bag I am most excited about.
Man Paradise is locked on this year. Cannot stop this team 💪💪💪

I am going to go back and make some bag changes so that @jdtox can do some work
Rejected Rejection GIF by HULU

Man Paradise is locked on this year. Cannot stop this team 💪💪💪

I am going to go back and make some bag changes so that @jdtox can do some work
Rejected Rejection GIF by HULU
I’m calling dibs on your dessert after Cap says you can’t have any.

It's not, they're just trying to play the "quiet confident" game. Pay them no heed and ponder some shaft and grip changes!
Sisu my friend 🇫🇮 IMG_6844.jpeg

Every day is another day closer to the MF Morgan Cup. Picked up a new puma hat yesterday, to add to the slipstream G’s I picked up and a couple pairs of the 5 pocket pants. Just absolute fire apparel.

Also, anyone else just browse the Puma sight day dreaming about what we might be getting? 😍

Also, anyone else just browse the Puma sight day dreaming about what we might be getting? 😍
Repeatedly, almost every single day, since the end of December.

Back