EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I've been like that this whole time so I can imagine how it is just being selected. But 3 weeks gives everyone time to find a place to hit the clubs and get a feel for what they want to select.
Oh yes. Three weeks is plenty of time to FREAK THE HELL OUT :ROFLMAO:
then if your team hackers, settle down, and make a decision.

Congrats to all the new additions to fit out Team Hackers.....I look forward to the follow

How many Snakebite Raw end up in MC bags?
All Of Them GIF by MOODMAN

I have tested every iron on the market this year and in the segment, the Darkspeed just are that good.
Excited to put some of them in the bag.

I have tested every iron on the market this year and in the segment, the Darkspeed just are that good.
With the green and gold shafts? Or are they reserved for a specific set?

With the green and gold shafts? Or are they reserved for a specific set?
Those are in a set right now, but I can say for certain, I will have something fun shaft wise to debut for the MC.

Those are in a set right now, but I can say for certain, I will have something fun shaft wise to debut for the MC.
My mind is spinning with potential Hackers themed options?!?!? 🔥

Can't wait to see these bags in a few weeks. Everyone should post their initial thoughts bag, and then the bag they actually game to see how different they are

The urge to blow off work and go demo some clubs is higher than it usually is.

That's a big statement. Going to have to try them out now!

Im going to start a new thing at THP Experiences and say certain people can only have water.
Thinking about calling it the Whiskey Business rule or the Golfinnut rule.
Two different outcomes, but both are not great, depending on who you ask.

all grown up nicksplat GIF

First bag/ponder battle would be the driver.

Darkspeed X seems like the obvious answer for me. I don’t need a low spin head and I have no trouble hitting a draw or a hook for that matter a draw biased head is not that appealing. I don’t want to rule out the max though before trying it. I like the idea of max forgiveness there and when I hook it is operator error far more than the club bias.

Can't wait to see these bags in a few weeks. Everyone should post their initial thoughts bag, and then the bag they actually game to see how different they are
Having people decide the Cobra clubs they want is such an interesting part of the process. I would encourage people to have an open mind and to hit everything possible.

Sure they do, they just call it a women’s 7w. That’s what I carry now, a women’s LTDx 7w set to 26.5*
This sounds like rebellion.

Wooo! Teams are set and we have a deadline and guidelines for club selection. LFG!!! It is going to be quite the ride for you all. Congratulations! Enjoy all of it!!

IMG_3617.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

Wooo! Teams are set and we have a deadline and guidelines for club selection. LFG!!! It is going to be quite the ride for you all. Congratulations! Enjoy all of it!!
Getting exciting to watch Team Hackers end this horrible dynasty 😂

Back