EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Getting exciting to watch Team Hackers end this horrible dynasty 😂
Well, i hope you are prepared for a LOOONG wait, as it aint happening this year. :LOL: :LOL:

Office Tv Youre Welcome GIF by The Office

Wooo! Teams are set and we have a deadline and guidelines for club selection. LFG!!! It is going to be quite the ride for you all. Congratulations! Enjoy all of it!!
If we can represent the event as well as you all did last year, we can do it proud.

If we can represent the event as well as you all did last year, we can do it proud.
You will!. Just enjoy every moment.

Sure they do, they just call it a women’s 7w. That’s what I carry now, a women’s LTDx 7w set to 26.5*
I can’t wait to see this bag make up.

🚨🚨🚨 Attention Participants

Club orders will be due May 17!

That is a full 3 weeks from today.

Shaft info: You can choose any shafts in their stock lineup. It must be part of their no charge upgrades

Some Notes: Every product chosen MUST be current. Want to play something older? Find another website hosting things like this. This is 2024 and this is the mother ******* Morgan Cup.

Any questions post in the thread or ask your captain!
Pumped to see what everyone's bags end up with!

IMG_1507.jpeg

Hope springs eternal that 9/29/24 will be the last day… Let’s get to work Team Hackers!!!

All the new additions should have their bags ready to go in terms of order wise I would think. I know myself as a hopeful had a bag ready to hit send if picked. I can’t imagine getting to this point and having no clue what to order.

Really excited for @Inioch . hasn't this been like a 3 year journey for this to happen.

All the new additions should have their bags ready to go in terms of order wise I would think. I know myself as a hopeful had a bag ready to hit send if picked. I can’t imagine getting to this point and having no clue what to order.
Have you met THPers? You can have everything set one day and wake up the next day and somehow it was all wrong. lol

I have the majority pretty much locked, but that 5w/hybrid/utility/4i area of my bag is always the most overthought option for me. Also want to get the LS vs X debate settled by actually trying them.

Have you met THPers? You can have everything set one day and wake up the next day and somehow it was all wrong. lol

I have the majority pretty much locked, but that 5w/hybrid/utility/4i area of my bag is always the most overthought option for me. Also want to get the LS vs X debate settled by actually trying them.
I can help you with the hybrid, king Tec and thank me later, everything else, good luck lol

Surprised to see some participants who were selected not even posting in this main thread, weird. Oh and FYI I will be calling members out on both sides if you aren't active and talking Cobra equipment all season long.
No need to dip your toe in to test the waters.
Time to jump in head first folks!!!
Let’s do this! 💪

Apparently i'm not ready just yet as I have a couple classes to take. :ROFLMAO:

But I'm excited for this, and we will be ready in September.
1714164832569.gif

Really excited for @Inioch . hasn't this been like a 3 year journey for this to happen.
I got tapped on 24 Dec 2022... So you can imagine, I'm a bit pumped to finally have a team!

Back