EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

This hits...differently...this year. I've spent most of the last 12 days in a fog, afraid that this was all an incredible dream from which I would prematurely wake. To describe seeing this thread as "surreal" would be a gross understatement! I've been a forum lurker for a long time, but no more. I am so excited to share this experience with the other participants and with the forum! I realize it's early, but I'm already buckled in and ready for the ride! LFG!
It's not a dream - this is really happening for you, and you'll get your mind blown.

Morgan Cup hopefuls, what part of the bag are you most interested in getting your hands on?
Honestly, all of it. I'm so stoked about the DARKSPEED driver, with what little I know about it to this point, but the unknown regarding the other upcoming (potential) releases is a different type of excitement! I try not live my life in anticipation of "what's next", so as not to miss life, but I'm failing this time. I can hardly wait to see what Cobra/Puma Golf release this year and to have the privilege to see it in my bag!

Did you guys find the hybrids somewhere locally to see in hand?!?!

Please do tell. I only found the driver.

Happy Solo A Star Wars Story GIF by The First Team

I’ve been waiting for this announcement. With club drops coming soon, anticipation season is about to hit dark hyper-speed. The new clubs we've seen so far look fantastic, the driver is phenomenal, we have our Hackers' team Captain @TWright971, a Golden Ticket has been cashed and Briggs Ranch is a great course for the MC.

I've played in the MC and played Briggs. Trust me, you want to do it, too.

Beauty, hate to wish the year by as they seem to fly by too fast these days but can’t wait April! Team Hackers or team Paradise in 2024?

Wowwwwwww! Morgan Cup details dropping early in 2024!
Briggs Ranch? Cobra Golf! Lets go guys!!!!

Samesies. It is going to be such a good venue for this event.

I’ve been waiting for this announcement. With club drops coming soon, anticipation season is about to hit dark hyper-speed. The new clubs we've seen so far look fantastic, the driver is phenomenal, we have our Hackers' team Captain @TWright971, a Golden Ticket has been cashed and Briggs Ranch is a great course for the MC.

^^^THIS ^^^ Briggs is an awesome place and if the Hackers want someone who has already played there....I will take the hit

Lots of new releases coming up. Looking forward to seeing who jumps into the hitting bays and gives the new Cobra gear a try.

Lots of new releases coming up. Looking forward to seeing who jumps into the hitting bays and gives the new Cobra gear a try.
Hand should be ready by this weekend, and I can’t wait.

Can’t wait for the stuff to show up in hitting bays! Ready to try it all!

This is such a great event, an event that I want to play in some day.

I'll be making the 2-hour (one way) drive to be getting my hands on the new releases, ASAP!

Morgan Cup hopefuls, what part of the bag are you most interested in getting your hands on?
Lot’s of anticipation for the Darkspeed lineup and rightfully so. But what has me really curious is what Cobra will do in the iron space. Forged Tec will be two years, about 2 years old, will we get a nice surprise around that segment?

Oh my, this. I remember when I first joined THP, I told my wife I would be entering this contest - said no way would I win but just in case. Now, by Sep I should be 100% back - maybe even better! Ideally I think I should be able to golf by May/June but who knows well. I look forward this event every year, hope someday to be a participant, but it not, I will follow and root on the members do get the chance.

Golf in TX in Sep I assume that would be darn near perfect temperature wise?

This hits...differently...this year. I've spent most of the last 12 days in a fog, afraid that this was all an incredible dream from which I would prematurely wake. To describe seeing this thread as "surreal" would be a gross understatement! I've been a forum lurker for a long time, but no more. I am so excited to share this experience with the other participants and with the forum! I realize it's early, but I'm already buckled in and ready for the ride! LFG!
Buddy, it will be one amazing ride.
But why buckle in, let it loose out there, be wild and fancy free! Some propagandists may want you to believe Paradise is ruled by an iron fist and a ruthless dictator. Don’t drink up that koolaid.
1704212457420.gif

Excited to see the Champion Paradise team this year.

Of course i'm excited about it all, and don't know what they have coming out but if they have new releases coming out, then putters. I really like the Cobra Agera and I really like the SIK face technology, but interested to see what else they may have come up with.

Official thread drop! Eight spots left! Going to be a fun year!!

Back